Bellazon

Norwegian Models

miss

Hello John :wave:

Not much information about Norwegian models (international models also) in Norway :idk:

I always find information on them on the net, and not Norwegian site.

Her what I found about her:

Tine Fremo Furre

Born: 1990

She is Norwegian

some more pictures of her

Tine_Fremo_Furre5276455_1e2.jpgTine_Fremo_Furre3276455_2e2.jpgTine_Fremo_Furre4276455_3e2.jpgTine_Fremo_Furre6276455_4e2.jpgTine_Fremo_Furre2276455_5e2.jpgTine_Fremo_Furre1276455_6e2.jpg

• 2 months later...

Wow I love the way scandinavian women look. I'm a 25 year old male who lives in Washington state, USA, but my heritage/ancestory is mainly Swedish and Norwegian. I had white blond hair and blue eyes as a baby. I want my future children to look scandinavian too lol. Is that your pictures in your signature Miss? You are an angel! 0:-)

• 3 months later...

I love Marthe Flatmo, she is beautiful :) Thanks miss :wave:

Wow I love the way scandinavian women look. I'm a 25 year old male who lives in Washington state, USA, but my heritage/ancestory is mainly Swedish and Norwegian. I had white blond hair and blue eyes as a baby. I want my future children to look scandinavian too lol. Is that your pictures in your signature Miss? You are an angel! 0:-)

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

YM Magazine - December 1989/January 1990

Synne Myrebøe from Norway and winner of the Supermodel of the World contest in 1989.

The other girl (whit the hat) is Alexandra Carlsson from Sweden and she became number 2 in this contest.

post-5603-0-1446110782-71816_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...