• Announcements

• Writers Wanted for BZ   03/11/2017

We are looking for writers who can help us create content for a new front page. You can write about anything that you think BZ'ers would enjoy. Please send me, @maddog107 a message if you are interested. We can potentially pay something for each article you write. Thanks!  
K_L

Recordings Of You Guys

211 posts in this topic

I'm not feeling her short hair.. :cry: it was okay when she had the dark hair but with the blonde hair which I love it looks funny.

Well, we like to talk with girls - so we are in "girls talk"

And there are certain issues we want to discuss when it's that time of the month (ie. in the middle of the month).

Plus, we'll post anything just to post in the threads were the cute girls hang out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:yes::D

posting my last post for the next 9 days, for tomorrow, friday the 15 of April, the mascot is heading off to florida to bask in the sun, enjoy a few amusement parks, meet some chicks, relax, and just have an awesome time.  my last time that i will be able to go down with my family, so i am going to make the most of this.  its going to be awesome :yes:  :ninja:  :evil:  :D  :whistle:  :woot:  :p  (Y)  (Y)  :)  :rofl:  :fun:  :drool:  :sex:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It will! :)

I'm having a little morning after :p , but this chicken soup really helps! :fun:

hm? I wasn't offended  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahahaha no it`s not you, it`s my english. I is difficult to express in the right way :D hahaha For me it`s very funny when I read things like that, think for you not hahaha

you and andy (gocho) would look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute together... :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I've been trying to tell her.. :whistle:

Can she be any more beautiful?? Thanks Heather for those lovely pics.

The following pics were posted by Gazillion at TFS.

:wub:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :wub:

elise205af.jpg

elise217fb.jpg

elise228vo.jpg

elise234vx.jpg

elise244mt.jpg

elise277uw.jpg

elise281jd.jpg

elise290ti.jpg

elise308ax.jpg

elise318yn.jpg

elise328mi.jpg

elise331jn.jpg

elise349uh.jpg

elise356yd.jpg

elise363ch.jpg

elise377wk.jpg

elise381te.jpg

elise397ld.jpg

elise400kh.jpg

**Warning: Nudity (see-thru)**

http://img162.echo.cx/img162/5363/elise247vf.jpg

http://img162.echo.cx/img162/3526/elise256ca.jpg

http://img162.echo.cx/img162/759/elise264gh.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's hot. who's the guy in the green? i like his hair

Edited by QBall

are you sure you want me to work my magic????  most people have been on my case because of my magic.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course I want you to work your magic!

And I wouldn't mind if you prettied up the scans, either. ;)

well two of my final examines are done...even though finals dont start next week...we really dont have a final for english but we a 210 point paper due wednesday and i made my corrections today and my tuesday class was a take home final and i just finished it. so i only have world religions and math left.

and i still prefer Heaveths idea. And you could always just modify it to be 10 babes of the month and then those last 2 months for BOTY. You could have all 10 listed for 2weeks then bottom 2 in votes get elminated. Then another 2weeks next 2 go, and so on until you get top 4 or so and let that run for the remaining month and thast BOTY.

Where is this from?

The 'merchandise' is spectacular

look at this guy checking out the merchandise

30042005234323_91_1114917696.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I agree, surgeries like this are risky. Like you, Heaveth, I would never personally have work done. I'm pretty content with myself, as are you. Surgery may not be right for you or I, but who are we to judge what's right or wrong for others? No two people are the same, so what may be wrong for some may be right for others. Some people get severely ridiculed their whole lives for the way they look, can you really blame them for wanting to change? What many women are striving for through surgery isn't bigger boobs or fewer wrinkles, what they really want is acceptance and happiness. Look past peoples actions and look at why they are taking those actions before judging them so harshly. As stated, it is extremely risky, but then again many things in life are. Speeding in traffic, drinking, smoking, chronic dieting etc, these are all risky things but yet tons of people do them. I think the majority of people have done not so smart things that could potentially be very harmful. Does this make them all bad people, or less deserving of respect? I think not. It means they're human, and all people make bad choices sometimes.