Bellazon

Gracie Carvalho
Thumbnail

Korravai

i'm not a big fan off gracie , i think she is very pretty and have a  great body !but i think is unfair for her that  work whit vs a long time ago and  vs uses her a lot , why she doesn't  turns yeat an angel , like karlie don't  do many shoots as gracie andkarlie in one minute turns angel , are no what think help me please

i'm not a big fan off gracie , i think she is very pretty and have a great body !but i think is unfair for her that work whit vs a long time ago and vs uses her a lot , why she doesn't turns yeat an angel , like karlie don't do many shoots as gracie andkarlie in one minute turns angel , are no what think help me please

i'm not a big fan off gracie , i think she is very pretty and have a great body !but i think is unfair for her that work whit vs a long time ago and vs uses her a lot , why she doesn't turns yeat an angel , like karlie don't do many shoots as gracie andkarlie in one minute turns angel , are no what think help me please

I am not sure if I can make heads or tails of what your trying to say, but I will try, it is very confusing though. You said your not a big fan of Gracie, but then you go on to say how good looking she is, and how you think it's unfair that she isn't an angel, because you think she does more shoots for VS than Karlie, so they should have made her an angel, because they made Karlie an angel out of no where, so why not Gracie, because she has done more shoots, and she has been with them longer?

If that is what you were trying to say, I am not sure what makes you think that. Between Gracie and Karlie, I believe Karlie has been with VS longer. I could be wrong on that, but Karlie has definitely done way more shoots for VS than Gracie, let alone commercials and everything else. Not to mention, as much as I love Gracie, I believe Karlie is the more talented model of the two. Either way, Karlie wasn't just made an angel in one minute, she has worked for VS for years, and she has the talent, and she climbed the ranks with that talent and she already had a good size fan base. So VS must have believed she would be a good seller, so they made her an angel. I mean, a lot more goes into it I am sure, but I really can't see the argument for Gracie being more deserving to be an angel than Karlie. Same goes for the argument that Gracie would make a better angel than Karlie, even though I really like Gracie.

It's relative though. Gracie started doing VS in 2009 but then she faded when Lais arrived (because God forbid VS using two black girls at the same time, obviously!) and she wasn't heavily used, she hadn't done any major campaigns for them and has walked the show once, we know as a fact that VS rejected her last year at the casting for the VSFS, it wasn't until this year that Gracie started to work heavily for VS again and this Christmas commercial will be her first major VS gig, which I also think it gives a safe spot to walk the VSFS. Karlie on the other hand, started with VS later in 2011 but she hasn't stopped working for them ever since, she's been in every campaign since getting contracted and even before getting her wings we all know VS kissed her ass a lot in the 2011 VSFS so they obviously fell in love with her, which is why she got a contract.

Now, I do like Gracie a lot and I'm happy to see VS has taken her again. But it's pointless to say that Karlie was chosen over Gracie as the two women couldn't be any more different o.O 

I honestly don't give a crap about who got the Angel status. These days being an "Angel" doesn't seem to mean much except for doing promotions, which is all well and good but not something I personally pay attention to or care much about. But their non-Angels like Gracie, Magda, etc do quite a lot more catalog work than some of their Angels. They have barely used Doutzen and Erin and Alessandra in recent months, in comparison to the rest of the girls. But I went back and edited my post a few minutes before you made yours; originally I said something about rather having Gracie as an Angel, but really I don't care about that as much. My point was that Gracie has been with them longer, so it's incorrect to say that Karlie has.

I have about a thousand pictures of Gracie's VS saved up. It might not be as much as some of the Angels, but it's not nothing either. She hasn't been totally idle all these years. No doubt Karlie will have plenty under her belt in years to come, but the point I was arguing was that she has NOT been with VS longer than Gracie.

Though in the end, I really don't understand why models990 brought it up either. That's such a random comparison to bring to the table.

I honestly don't give a crap about who got the Angel status. These days being an "Angel" doesn't seem to mean much except for doing promotions, which is all well and good but not something I personally pay attention to or care much about. But their non-Angels like Gracie, Magda, etc do quite a lot more catalog work than some of their Angels. They have barely used Doutzen and Erin and Alessandra in recent months, in comparison to the rest of the girls. But I went back and edited my post a few minutes before you made yours; originally I said something about rather having Gracie as an Angel, but really I don't care about that as much. My point was that Gracie has been with them longer, so it's incorrect to say that Karlie has.

I have about a thousand pictures of Gracie's VS saved up. It might not be as much as some of the Angels, but it's not nothing either. She hasn't been totally idle all these years. No doubt Karlie will have plenty under her belt in years to come, but the point I was arguing was that she has NOT been with VS longer than Gracie.

Though in the end, I really don't understand why models990 brought it up either. That's such a random comparison to bring to the table.