Bellazon

Gracie Carvalho
Thumbnail

Korravai

doesnt she has a tattoo on her back? i think i remember she used to have some chinese signs.you know what, I think that as long as vs uses her in their catalogs so much and she makes money(hopefully good money) from them, i dont mind she doesnt walk the show. of course she is stunning and i just love this girl. it would be nice to see her in the show but what can we do?

you know what, I think that as long as vs uses her in their catalogs so much and she makes money(hopefully good money) from them, i dont mind she doesnt walk the show. of course she is stunning and i just love this girl. it would be nice to see her in the show but what can we do?

True, but it would still be nice to see her walk, she walked her first and only VS show (so far) in 2010 and she looked amazing and did pretty well for a newcomer IMO, so it would be nice too her again, but like you said at least she is still heavily used in the catalogs and stuff.

of course it would be nice to see her on the show. she did great in 2010. :yes:  but every year there are new girls in the show and many look amazing. next year you dont see them. the same happened with Emanuela de Paula or Sharam Diniz or Shanina Shaik etc etc. they have appeared only once. let's wait 12 months and see how many of this year newcomers vs will cast in 2014 show.

i would like her to do more editorials and ads etc. she is so gorgeous. it would be crime if she works only for vs-even if they let her walk in the show every year

Actually Emanula walked three times (in 2008, 2010, and 2011), and shanina walked twice (in 2011 and 2012), but yeah I agree.

my mistake..sorry. :blush:  i am not the biggest fan of vs and dont follow that much. but what i could understand there is some kind of logic in the castings for the show but we not certainly understand this logic :no2: