Bellazon

Emanuela de Paula
Thumbnail

LOL...that wasn't a lecture. If it is that is what you thought then that's your problem. Believe me I could definitely give you one. Obviously, VS thought she deserved to be an angel!! End of story.

No, they should keep Selita. What is wrong with having more dark skinned women? I get the sense at the marketing executives at VS prefer brown or dark skinned women. Adriana and Izabel aren't hardly pale.

um, before you lecture me on race and the modelling industry, have a look at my profile pic

of course i would love for more black/dark skinned girls to get work with vs, hell ANY big fashion house

but, the fact of the matter is ---- there is only one black angel used at any one time by vs.

tyra, now selita, and when Manu gets her wings.. selita will most likely lose hers.

its the way it works, like it or not.

and the main point of my remark which sparked your lecture was to make a joke to others on this forum who feel the same way

about selita as i do. shes boring-- in the catalogue and on the runway i feel absolutely nothing

when i see her except, 'why the fuck is this girl an angel?'

and believe me, im not the only one who feels that way.

but thanks for the lecture, it was very informative.

Don't get me wrong. Emanuela is gorgeous and definitely deserves to be an angel...So I am in agreement with that one.

LOL...that wasn't a lecture. If it is that is what you thought then that's your problem. Believe me I could definitely give you one. Obviously, VS thought she deserved to be an angel!! End of story.
No, they should keep Selita. What is wrong with having more dark skinned women? I get the sense at the marketing executives at VS prefer brown or dark skinned women. Adriana and Izabel aren't hardly pale.

um, before you lecture me on race and the modelling industry, have a look at my profile pic

of course i would love for more black/dark skinned girls to get work with vs, hell ANY big fashion house

but, the fact of the matter is ---- there is only one black angel used at any one time by vs.

tyra, now selita, and when Manu gets her wings.. selita will most likely lose hers.

and the main point of my remark which sparked your lecture was to make a joke to others on this forum who feel the same way

about selita as i do. shes boring-- in the catalogue and on the runway i feel absolutely nothing

Too funny!! Whoever I am!! I love it.

I am done and will move on :wave:

Looking foward to seeing more of Emanuela and Selita.