Bellazon

The top 5 hottest babes from each country

flip_board

Alright I've looked at eveyones suggestions for Canada and they are listed below:

Kristin Kreuk

Elisha Cuthbert

Rachel McAdams

Jessica Stam

Daria Werbowy

Lisa Cant

Heather Marks

Julia Dunstall

Coco Rocha

Andi Muise

Avril Lavigne

Nelly Furtado

Pamela Anderson

Linda Evangelista

Yasmeen Ghauri

Shalom Harlow

Tasha Tilberg

Thats like a whole ice hockey team :laugh:. Hope I haven't missed anyone. Oops I have, :yuckky: Miss Jay Manuel... Umm s/he can be the manager! Are you American Irenistiq, trying to sabotage the Canadian team? Just joking...

Anyways I want to finilize the Canadian team. I will give you the my first 5 choices and instead of posting a entirely new team. Just say what you want changed, eg. you want to take out someone and replace them with someone else.

The following choices have been chosen by taking into consideration, first their beauty and sexiness and secondly their popularity. After all you do want them to poll well. I know all the people at Bellazon know their models and the real faces of the fashion industry BUT my mates who just watch Hollywood movies and soap operas won't know several of the names listed above. Also, there will be no fixed categorised selections as jman suggested. If you've been blessed with the best you got to use them. Heck, if some Canadian forum started promoting their lineup it is possible for them to beat Brazil or America :ninja: as all the Canadians would vote for their own team.

So my Canadian selection (based on input from all the posts so far and taking into consideration their popularity) is:

Elisha Cuthbert

Kristin Kreuk

Jessica Stam

Daria Werbowy

Linda Evangelista

Elisha and Kristin are more household names. Stam and Werbory are very popular in the modeling arena right now. And Linda Evangelista is a veteran who many people know and admire. Those that closely missed out were: Coco Rocha and Andi Muise.

So give me your suggestions (not a whole new lineup unless mine was very poor :blush:) for improving the lineup above.

After finalising this team (say by the end of today) we will look at Sweden. I will post my views on the Argie team later.

Have a great weekend all!

Dan

elishacuthbert.jpg KristinKreuk.jpg jessicastam.jpg dariawerbowy.jpg LindaEvangelista.gif

By the way for those who were following the match between Brazil and China. Brazil won 4 goals to 2 goals. For those confused, I take the votes for each team and player and put it into a simulator which I programmed and it spits out a score, the goal scorers and commentary. Yes, I have spent too much time on this project. But it's different and fun! Hopefully it pays off. Thanks for the support from everyone!

Surprisingly it was quite close. The votes were 51 to 44 in favour of Brazil. Adriana Lima got 19 individual votes making her the MVP. However, there was a Chinese girl called Liu Yifei who did very very well. She got 18 votes. Not too bad. For a while she was in the lead until the last 8 hours, when votes came flooding in for Adriana. Check out the match report here.

Yeah and I made a tribute video to Brazil. It has over 30+ models from Brazil in 1min and 20 seconds.

Canada will be playing Argentina next, so selections are crucial.

Sorry, didn't mean to make it so confusing. I just thought that it would save me from counting everyones nominations if I suggest a team and you tell me what you want changed.

e.g. I had a list:

Elisha Cuthbert

Kristin Kreuk

Jessica Stam

Daria Werbowy

Linda Evangelista

Someone might come up and say, "I think we should replace Stam with Heather Marks". Then if 2 or 3 more people agree then I can change it. Or do you guys want me to count everyone's nominations? ... I'm trying to make this work.

Alright thanks for the suggestion.

So far,

CONFIRMED - Elisha Cuthbert

CONFIRMED - Daria Werbowy

Kristin Kreuk - replace with Pamela Anderson / Rachel McAdams / Nelly Furtado?

Linda Evengelista - keep?

Stam - replace with Heather Marks/ Coco Rocha /Andi Muise ?

Elisha and Daria have been the majorities favorites so far so they are confirmed in the team. How bout the other 3?

Alright thanks for the suggestion.

So far,

CONFIRMED - Elisha Cuthbert

CONFIRMED - Daria Werbowy

Kristin Kreuk - replace with Pamela Anderson / Rachel McAdams / Nelly Furtado?

Linda Evengelista - keep?

Stam - replace with Heather Marks/ Coco Rocha /Andi Muise ?

Elisha and Daria have been the majorities favorites so far so they are confirmed in the team. How bout the other 3?

I've got a suggestion if I may:

What I think should be done is teams should be picked with babes from categories. Eg:

2 Models, because this is predominately a Model forum.

1 Musician

1 Actress/Tv host

1 Classic

This would make it more fair as a Brazilian line-up of supermodles consisting of Adriana, Ale, Izabel, AnaBB and Gisele (or similar) would absolutely crush any other country. At least I would vote for Brazil over anywhere else.

Just my 2 cents and something to keep in mind.

My Aus team categorized team would be:

Miranda Kerr

Jennifer Hawkins/Gemma Ward

Delta Goodrem/Kylie Minogue

Nicole Kidman/Naomi Watts

Elle MacPherson

(still kinda deciding :unsure: )

I've got a suggestion if I may:

What I think should be done is teams should be picked with babes from categories. Eg:

2 Models, because this is predominately a Model forum.

1 Musician

1 Actress/Tv host

1 Classic

This would make it more fair as a Brazilian line-up of supermodles consisting of Adriana, Ale, Izabel, AnaBB and Gisele (or similar) would absolutely crush any other country. At least I would vote for Brazil over anywhere else.

Just my 2 cents and something to keep in mind.

My Aus team categorized team would be:

Miranda Kerr

Jennifer Hawkins/Gemma Ward

Delta Goodrem/Kylie Minogue

Nicole Kidman/Naomi Watts

Elle MacPherson

(still kinda deciding :unsure: )

(Y)(Y)(Y)

choose kylie and not the slut

Hi everyone,

I've updated the rules so please read them. So sorry for the mess so far but I guess I'm trying to refine it.

Please read the first post.

Please read it! Thanks.

Anyway,

Canada's finalized team is as follows:

Elisha Cuthbert, Daria Werbowy, Linda Evangelsita, Pamela Anderson and Heather Marks.

THIS IS YOUR TEAM CANADA ... **plays Canadian anthem in background** :fun: :fun: :fun:

1 down 193 countries to go! Finalizing Argentina will be next.

post-19252-1203289185_thumb.jpg

post-19252-1203289195_thumb.jpg

post-19252-1203289227_thumb.gif

post-19252-1203289244_thumb.jpg

post-19252-1203289254_thumb.jpg