Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Thanks, Plainjane!

But where is Lena? I guess she is "free" now or has "fever"

I had never thought that I have to say this in 2008 yet but Babara's dress looks nice..uhhm at least the color fits her :yes:

And Heidi looks like my granny. For my Grandma it is good but for Heidi.. :ninja:

update: according to this article Barbara has moved to Munich to travel easier for her job..that sounds good :p

---> http://de.biz.yahoo.com/16122008/336/heidi...n-sachen-0.html

For you from another, better article:

"Barbara hat inzwischen Amberg den schoenen Ruecken gekehrt und ist nach Neuhausen gezogen, war fuer eine Jeans-Kampagne aber vor kurzem noch in Los Angeles unterwegs, wie sie berichtet. Vom Muenchen aus koenne man unkomplizierter reisen, sagt die Rothaarige, die vor zwei Jahren noch etwas sproede wirkte, heute aber strahlend und souveraen die Fragen erleichterter Journalisten beantwortet, die jetzt wenigstens ein bisschen in die Notizbloecke kritzeln koennen."

source: www.abendzeitung.de

For you from another, better article:

"Barbara hat inzwischen Amberg den schoenen Ruecken gekehrt und ist nach Neuhausen gezogen, war fuer eine Jeans-Kampagne aber vor kurzem noch in Los Angeles unterwegs, wie sie berichtet. Vom Muenchen aus koenne man unkomplizierter reisen, sagt die Rothaarige, die vor zwei Jahren noch etwas sproede wirkte, heute aber strahlend und souveraen die Fragen erleichterter Journalisten beantwortet, die jetzt wenigstens ein bisschen in die Notizbloecke kritzeln koennen."

source: www.abendzeitung.de

Translation for our international guests ... :shifty:

Barbara moved from Amberg to Neuhausen - which is apparently a part or at least near Munich as she said it's easier to travel from Munich. She was in LA for a jeans compaign (see pics above) and she's much more professional and radiant now with the journalists. I've noticed that too, she really has learned a lot, hasn't she? And she really is radiant in the Krone pics and such.

I googled and Neuhausen is quite central in Munich!

Barbara updated her homepage. We got no model news but 'social' news: She says she will work actively for Power Child now and starts by participating in a chat tomorrow (Power child works against sexual abuse of children).

Good for you, Barbara! I think this is wonderful!

It's always "OM". Don't let your blood pressure raise because there are always things you're not able to change....

After watching the video a third time I also realize that it's an old one. They just recycled it under a "new" headline <_< . Sorry.....