Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Hey guys! It's my first time posting here and first of all I really want to thank you all for your great work on posting all the news and pictures of Barbara.

In the last year I nearly visited this theard on a daily base <3 Never thought I'd ever post here myself .. simply for the reason that I'm not that good at finding new stuff and others are always faster xD

Well, however .. yesterday I begun to look through the old posts and today I came across the pictures from the 'rosner' courture show on page 21. Somehow I got curious if you could found videos or more pictures now and looked up the official page of 'rosner'. And I found a video from the event, which shows Barbara a couple times! I didn't saw it posted, so .. here it is^^

http://www.rosner.de

Under 'Video' -> 'Event - 40 years of rosner'

Barbara is also featured in two clippings under 'Press' on the second page, but the pictures are really small.

Hey guys! It's my first time posting here and first of all I really want to thank you all for your great work on posting all the news and pictures of Barbara.

In the last year I nearly visited this theard on a daily base <3 Never thought I'd ever post here myself .. simply for the reason that I'm not that good at finding new stuff and others are always faster xD

Well, however .. yesterday I begun to look through the old posts and today I came across the pictures from the 'rosner' courture show on page 21. Somehow I got curious if you could found videos or more pictures now and looked up the official page of 'rosner'. And I found a video from the event, which shows Barbara a couple times! I didn't saw it posted, so .. here it is^^

http://www.rosner.de

Under 'Video' -> 'Event - 40 years of rosner'

Barbara is also featured in two clippings under 'Press' on the second page, but the pictures are really small.

:wave: Thank you :hug: .

Does anyone know where I can find the pics in Reeyo's sig in normal size :unsure: ?

You will find them on page 51 of this thread (and some more from this shooting and editorial but not the cover that is on some earlier page)

Thank you :hug: .

Hi Ceylone,

welcome in this thread. :flower: The rosner link is you've posted is great, we have seen very very little of this event in the past.

I'm wondering if somedays the Madame Figaro shootings will appear also......

Thanks a lot for the video! First time post and a find, I am impressed: Welcome Ceylone!

And ahpe: It is really possible that the three pics are the whole of that editorial. If we knew the photographer we could look on the homepage for more pics. But unluckily most photographers do not put all their eds on their homepages.

And ahpe: It is really possible that the three pics are the whole of that editorial. If we knew the photographer we could look on the homepage for more pics. But unluckily most photographers do not put all their eds on their homepages.

I think the fotographer was Armin Morbach but there aren't any pictures of Barbara on his homepage.

nice pictures, M--- ! :kiss:

Are these from "Stil In"? Or was the name for the magazine "Lo Stil"?

:hell yea!: !!!

M.... great find!

I suppose this is the art installation she told of at her Homepage coz "De Stijl" was agroup of artist from the Netherlands and they used the fundamental colors and cubism... quoted very well by these photos imho.

And amazing how the make-up changed the facial expression in every photo!

And Armin Moorbach is a stylist. Is he a photographer too???

:yes: here is the proof:

I thought so in the video, okay. Then unluckily he hasn't anything more on his homepage.

But the new editorial! I looked on the homepage of the photographer:

http://www.michelangelochiacchio.com

under: editorials mondrian (there the quality is better)

And I love it! Again I love it. Barbara is a miracle with editorials: always different, always surprising, always wow!

And while I 'wowed' ahpe posted: This I didn't know. So we have the art installation, something I never dared hope for!

Wow, wow, wow!!!!

I suppose this is the art installation she told of at her Homepage coz "De Stijl" was agroup of artist from the Netherlands and they used the fundamental colors and cubism... quoted very well by these photos imho.

Yes?

hmm..for me it is an ed (because of the bags and shoes presented there) with a hommage of these artists but I like to be corrected :laugh:

Its just a guess....

What speaks for the art installation is the impressum in photo 2 and 3...never seen anything like in a normal magazine editorial... normally you would find informations about the designers there...nothing here...

I believe this photographer uses this serie as a promotion for himself as a fashion-photographer...but that are just my thoughts and maybe I'm completely wrong. :cool:

Reeyo or anyone who can upload pics, help!

I found on the homepage of this photographer (link above) three more pics of Barbara under Fashion woman1

And two more under Beauty: They are all from this shoot, but what the heck... the more Barbara the better!