Bellazon

General Babes Motion

incessant

I appreciate the effort it takes to post pictures, I used to be a picture posting fiend over at SP, but I never got people who wanted credit for their post. I mean, if you didn't take the picture or at least scan it, what exactly must you get credit for? Just enjoy the fact that you're doing something nice for people and leave it at that.

Maybe thats me though.

Whoa I just saw all the pics now and Whoa :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I am speechless i don't even need to say word the looks beyyond Amazing!!! The girls looks absolutely fabulous and most of the outfits ama amazing (well with some exceptions..) but it's fantastic thank you guys for allllll the pics really wonderful and much appreciated!

Lots of lovee :heart: :kiss: :wub: :wub: :heart:

I want neww settty so bad lol

wow :drool:

:o :drool:

why didn't you include those poor Izabel and Caroline W thought ? :laugh:

and i don't know who came up with the idea of adriana's outfit but they must be shot :ninja: the rest is awesome and the models look so hot :woot:

I dislike those 2 models the most :ninja: plus I couldn't find their flight attendant pics :idk:

Yes that person must be shot :|

I appreciate the effort it takes to post pictures, I used to be a picture posting fiend over at SP, but I never got people who wanted credit for their post. I mean, if you didn't take the picture or at least scan it, what exactly must you get credit for? Just enjoy the fact that you're doing something nice for people and leave it at that.

Maybe thats me though.

To answer your question, those pictures Ale_Fan posted were paid for by Ale_Fan herself. Also, this other member hotlinked the pictures from Ale_Fan's, well as many others', account.

Yes, the pictures were not taken by Ale_Fan herself, but she took the time to upload them and post them. For someone just to cut and paste her work onto other forums w/o giving her recognizition is just inappropriate. I know there is no "rule" that we need to credit posters/scanners, but it is common courtesy ;)

Maybe thats me though.

QQ