Bellazon

MODELS LEAGUE

gigiriva

Is it just me or do the Laetita fans only come out to vote for her. I've seen more null votes when it comes to competitions where other models are in the same category as Laetita then I have for any other model. It's fine people you don't need to feel like you're betraying Casta by voting for someone else... so long as Casta gets your vote right? Seriously do half the Laetita fans vote for anything other then the occasional time Casta pops up in these competitions.

Laetita Casta fans have seriously blown Adriana fanatics out of the water when it comes to the annoyance level. Don't take this the wrong way but seriously... You guys come off as a bunch of.... well you can finish that statement :)

Lots of love people... lots of love.

Is it just me or do the Laetita fans only come out to vote for her. I've seen more null votes when it comes to competitions where other models are in the same category as Laetita then I have for any other model. It's fine people you don't need to feel like you're betraying Casta by voting for someone else... so long as Casta gets your vote right? Seriously do half the Laetita fans vote for anything other then the occasional time Casta pops up in these competitions.

Laetita Casta fans have seriously blown Adriana fanatics out of the water when it comes to the annoyance level. Don't take this the wrong way but seriously... You guys come off as a bunch of.... well you can finish that statement :)

Lots of love people... lots of love.