Bellazon

Valentina Zeliaeva-flawless perfection?

Layla90

layla, you know i like you much more more than Valentina :rofl:

seriously Vlantina is very boring in my opinion, she is so not interesting, her expressions are always the same she doesn's show emotions, she is probably my least fave russian model ever.

Ralph Lauren is so good to her, because it is the most boring collections in all over the world, they are for old, conservative women.

Yes, but she's still MUCH prettier than duck-faced Julia Stegner :whistle: :laugh:

i will Quack you <_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
layla, you know i like you much more more than Valentina :rofl:

seriously Vlantina is very boring in my opinion, she is so not interesting, her expressions are always the same she doesn's show emotions, she is probably my least fave russian model ever.

Ralph Lauren is so good to her, because it is the most boring collections in all over the world, they are for old, conservative women.

Yes, but she's still MUCH prettier than duck-faced Julia Stegner :whistle: :laugh:

i will Quack you <_<

:rofl: :hug:

Being a successful model has nothing to do with being pretty--just look at Freja, Sasha, Lily Donaldson, etc. End of the day, Valentina is way more facially prettier than Julia. At least her face is on straight <_< .

are you saying that lily donaldson, in your opinion.. isnt pretty?? !

now im open minded, but thats plain foolishness

and i think that valentina is lovely..she has an amazing sweetness to her face that is captivating and she never comes off as

a 'california blonde' she always seems very european to me... but i agree, layla that sometimes people can be soo perfect <or what we perceive as perfect>

that they almost come off as boring

i had a friend tell me yrs ago that christy t. was soo perfect that she seemed almost plain, if that makes sense o.0

Well, first of all I didn't know this thread will ever get back to top pages here :blink:

And penny, that makes sense.... but I guess in Valentina's case, describing her as a "boring" type has to do with the lack of variety in her portfolio :/ I believe she just isn't given a chance to present herself and pose differently in every new photoshoot.... sad, cause seriously, I believe the problem isn't in Val being "boring", but in photographers who don't want to picture her in other than "so classically beautiful" way.

And what I meant when I started this thread was.... Just look, Zelyaeva appeals to different people... regardless of age etc. :p

And well... please, find me just 1 person who can say that Val is terribly ugly :ninja: I haven't heard of any. Boring, yes, but ugly? No way.