Bellazon

Emo boys

♥AlbaForEver♥

@ Alexis: I just love and respect everything they do. A lot of those guys are some of the nicest people ever. I really don't care about the way they look and dresses. I know that there are lot of people that will immediately say that those type of guys are "rebels" or jerks, but it's not true. I'm just really attracted to them, like your attraction with those male models.

BTW, the guy from Tokio Hotel is Bill Kaulitz. I absolutely love him and Tokio Hotel. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I personally think they're not hot.

I think emo is so mainstream right now. I have friends (they are few but anyway) that really listen all that hardrock gothic stuff, that are into that crazy Japanese goth stuff as well and everything (and they are cool, because they do it with individuality, they really are alternative). I mean I like some rock music, too, but here it's just such a mass phenomenom right now.

They're all like: ''Tehihihi I'm like 12 years old, I'm wearing stripe sweaters from H&M,black sweaters with pink skulls from New Yorker, I listen to Tokio Hotel and Good Charlotte and I got myself some pink strains in my hair - damn I'm so alternative. I even bought a studded belt.'' :laugh:

Don't get me wrong it can look good on people but here it's just a bit fake because they pulling it of without having the attitude for it. Here there is an H&M at every street corner and I just don't get how people can think they're really hardcore metal, alternative and gothic or whatever if they're buying the (pink) stuff from H&M that everybody else buys as well.

I know my point of view is stereotypical and I mean if they want to dress like that they should but I think it's such an antagonism in itself...

There still are people who really mean it and I think then it's cool.

I think more of a rocker vibe in clothing style looks cool but for me that's not emo.

Emo for me is wanting to be alternative by wearing what everybody else wears and trying to copy everybody else

That's the reason why I don't like it. And I don't get how self-pity could be cool.

But what i think is cool, is really being punk and gothic or whatever you like as long as you really differenciate yourself from the rest through it/ you're really expressing yourself, if you're really being unique and you're proud of it and don't give a damn about the rest.

You know who came into my mind right now as a 'prominent' example for that? Jael from ANTM 8 :laugh: Does anyone know her? I think she is a very cool character because she really lives her style. She rocks.

This was the only real vid of her I found,sadly the best quotes aren't in it but anyway

But appart from all that I think it's just a matter of preference. I'm just more into the a bit athletic kind of guys.

Not too muscular but a bit.