Bellazon

No, I'm the real Honey Ryder

B&O Railroad

:D jewels jugular and yasin warsame are EPIC!!

now... this 'island invader' chooses to take the 'hard way'

climbing up sheer rock faces to take her quarry unawares

her jacket helps her blend in almost seamlessley with the environment, thus insuring

MAXIMUM KILL

the thigh pouch is filled with tetra-toxin that she took herself from an unsuspecting pufferfish

post-16964-0-1446108012-14692_thumb.jpg

now... this 'island invader' chooses to take the 'hard way'

climbing up sheer rock faces to take her quarry unawares

her jacket helps her blend in almost seamlessley with the environment, thus insuring

MAXIMUM KILL

the thigh pouch is filled with tetra-toxin that she took herself from an unsuspecting pufferfish]

:rofl:

Ahhhhhh the ol' purloined pufferfish poison in a purse prank.... Second time I fell for it this week...

Poison Purse Penelope is on the island! (Her real name will be included if ever discoverd)

PS. As I never like to post without pictures, here are some more of pics of Warsame. Check out the diamond encrusted snorkel! And to think I've been respirating through a cheap plastic tube all this time. :blink:

post-7779-1251238126_thumb.jpg

post-7779-1251238136_thumb.jpg

post-7779-1251238146_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's that behind your back Miss Tavares?

T: Nothing. I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not holding anything behind my back.

Are your sure, because to me it looks like you're holding an harpoon.

T: Oh, that. I am holding a harpoon, in a swimsuit, on a beach. But why should you care.

I care dear because that means YOU ARE IN THE ISLAND! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Thanks to the Nef for the find.

post-7779-0-1446108015-00151_thumb.jpeg

I

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Translated from the and article in "Le Parisien": Spokespersons for the embattled Sarkozy denied the rumors that Supermodel-singer-actress-author and first lady of France, Carla Bruni is on the Island of Dr. No, stabbing people and seducing British secret agents. "We want to assure the public Mrs. Sarkozy is not away trying to stop a mad scientist from taking over the world. She would tell you this herself but she is sitting in a darkroom, chain smoking Pall Malls, and composing depressing music."

Hat tip to Frenchkiki who now must be eliminated.

post-7779-0-1446108017-53919_thumb.jpg

I almost put Carla on the island before with this belted white bikini but I didn't want this thread to become the white bikini thread so I restrained myself.

post-7779-1299098713_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The good news is that Raquel Welch made it to the Island by molecularly shrinking herself and injecting herself into the bloodstream of Ursala Andress. The bad new is I very disappointed that the Raquel Welch fans who failed to inform me of this fact. But that okay. I know your true identities and will place deadly tarantulas in your room while you are sleeping... BuwwaHa-ha-ha-ha-ha! :ninja:

PS I am including a picture of her in a power white bikini for added measure.

post-7779-0-1446108019-84085_thumb.jpg

post-7779-1298869507_thumb.jpg

post-7779-1298869574_thumb.jpg

post-7779-1298869838_thumb.jpg

It's hard to believe Helen never made it in an actual Bond film if only for atmospherics alone. But here she is in Monaco with with Strudel 07 strapped to her leg. Helen is on the island.

Like Carla Bruni I had spotted her in a white bikini that almost got her on--no belt, but she did have a conch shell which defiantly has to be an illusion to Honey Ryder, but she just wasn't looking that dangerous.

helena__28_.JPG helena__27_.JPG 83488769a2efe9173d6a98f617f7d14ba415db9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know Alessandra's already conquered your island - but, like Sean Connery would concur, Never Say Never Again ;) :

EXPOSITION disduised as diologue: Baron, Baron, Baron, Of all the members of Bellazon I thought you would be the least likely to fall for my little ruse. You see once you are an the island you can't get off the island and since you can't get off the island anyone claiming to be Alessandra now is clearly an imposture--or an evil twin-- or a clone-or a robot--or a robot clone... from the future... or Wait--Wait I think another model is about to enter the island... I wonder what deadly costume she''ll be wearing?

post-7779-0-1446108022-18721_thumb.jpg

post-7779-1301966745_thumb.jpg

What? High heal diving fins! I will not have this thread mocked people!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...