Bellazon

REAL MAN OR ROMANTIC LOVER ?

apeman

a guy who;

a. treats me right.

b. has a dash of romance in him.

c. can be my best friend; but knows how to keep me apart from 'the guys'. Not treat me like a male.

d. knows how to relax.

e. has a great personality.

I can't really say; romantic lover OR real man. Because what is a real man these days? Everyone's opinions vary from male to male. You can't really determine stuff anymore. But if I ever date a romantic lover; and he starts going all... mushy. I'll punch him in the face, because that stuff really annoys me. I like a little bit, like compliments every now and then; shows of affection, dinner for two out every 2nd week...

Not like the romance you see and the movie where the guy goes over the top. And you sit there going, 'o_O that girl would be so embarassed right now.'

>_< I can't handle that, yo. If he so much as sung a note, or some how got into my house to leave me rose petals trailing to the room; or even a bouquet of roses... I'd accuse him of stalking. x_x

I like them sensitive, just not... too sensitive. x_x I don't like the clingy, cry at the drop of a hate, sookie type. x_X I want 'em to be tough, independant and stable. :D YAY! *coughs*

And i doubt I made any sense. x_X

I understood you :laugh:

You want this --> :brows:

robert-buckley-hot-hawaii-03.jpg

:laugh: Actually a bit of Bruno Santos is more my speed, luff. :p Me wants da Bruno! He all man to me! *__*

• 2 weeks later...

What scares me about Romantic Guys, for the experiences I've had, is the fact that they play the perfect, and I hate that. I rally don't know what to expect from a romantic guy since I feel like they are always pretending, to surprise us, and do not show their true self. I rather "real man" (I think that Real Man is not the correct word we must use to get it like the opossite as romantic) because they will always be themselves..They have very nice details that make you feel so good because it is spontaneous, and it is awesome.

That's the kind of guy I like, those ones that are the same with me or anybody else, not in the way they treat me, but I mean the way the show themselves.

*sighs*

*memories bump*

No offense by the way!!

I don't see why there is all this talk about what is a real man and a romantic lover, and how do you define that. Common sense says that clearly everyone is going to have their own view on what each is. We think in context of our set values, so what you think defines a 'real man' or 'romantic lover' is characterized by what qualities in a person are considered more fitting by you as an individual or as a consensus of a group.

All this discussion about how do you define 'romantic lover' or 'real man' is sort of redundant in a way, because it doesn't matter. It's not really relevant what qualities an individual thinks amounts to either romantic lover or real man; the question in the thread title was "Real man or romantic lover?" so if you think a 'real man' is some blonde surfer dude with absolutely no hair on his body and a high voice, and that's what you prefer, then that's what you vote for.

LMFAO

Daniela...I like you LOL. That is true. I hate having to react to shit like that all the time lol.

You might have if there wasn't all these peculiar capital and lower case O's and X's fused together with underscores at random points.

Jesus you must be lost on the internet :laugh:

Hahaha, nah, I know what they are, but it just bothers me. Then you have like -_- and >_< ._. -_^ ect I hate that crap. It doesn't mean a damn thing and sure as hell doesn't look like a wink or anything like it. Looks like pointy eyebrows and 1 Asian eye. gtfo -_^

I'm with you. Sorry this is off-topic but it is really annoying to anyone's eyes.

I love "Real Man"!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 7 years later...