Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

It’s a Cosy Home for Rosie and Her Beau

WITH music from the Notting Hill Carnival still thumping, model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s new flat in Ladbroke Grove was probably not the most peaceful of places to be last night. Yet the annual racket has not deterred the model from buying the apartment and moving in with her boyfriend Tyrone Wood, the son of Rolling Stone Ronnie.

Rosie (left) and Tyrone, 25, who runs the Scream art gallery in Mayfair, were renting a cottage in the grounds of the Wood family home in Kingston. But since Rosie became the face of Burberry this year, they have wanted a place of their own. ‘Tyrone had looked at the flat. But he didn’t have the funds to afford it, so Rosie bought it,’ says a friend. With confusion over whether Ronnie has ended his dalliance with teenage waitress Ekaterina Ivanova, Rosie seems to be on the side of Tyrone’s mother Jo. Says a pal: ‘At 21, Rosie is just older than Ekatrina and the last thing she wants is her prospective father-in-law setting up home with someone younger than her.’

And yet another exert from one of Tyrone's interviews.....they make me go awww everytime!

No wonder the boy who grew up playing with Mick Jagger’s children, Lizzie and Jimmy, and Keith Richards’s daughters, Theo and Alex, and who was photographed at three with Michael Jackson at Disneyland, has had years of being approached by fame-seeking phoneys. ‘I can spot them a mile off,’ he says ruefully. ‘I first fell in love with my girlfriend when I realised she didn’t even know who my dad was. She’s so genuine.’

Ty is celebrating two anniversaries dear to his heart. First, his 12-month relationship with model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. From where he works, the smitten Ty can gaze at her image as the new face of Burberry in the shop window across the street. ‘She’s the big love of my life,’ says Ty, who met her through a mutual friend at a concert in Barcelona.