Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

While his marriage is in crisis, love is in the air for Ronnie Wood's kids

While Ronnie Wood's marriage is in crisis after news that he is seeing a teenage Russian waitress, his children's love lives are positively blooming. Tyrone, the Rolling Stone guitarists 25-year-old son, is dating Burberry model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and the couple are celebrating a year together this weekend.

"Im taking Rosie out for a special surprise for our anniversary," art curator Tyrone declared at his exhibition Scream In High Definition. "I have to admit, she did have to remind me but I've got it all under control now!"

Meanwhile his sister Leah is still on cloud nine following her recent wedding to TV news producer Jack Macdonald. It was such a whirlwind, magical day, she said. "My favourite part was the speeches and then I remember dancing all night. I still can't really get used to being Mrs Macdonald, though."

:heart:

^^Yup, what AresDior said. It's from the Nicole Miller S/S 2005 show and I will be posting the rest of Rosie's UHQ's from that show later, but not yet. It's not very often that you see pictures of a beach blonde Rosie, do ya?

Oh, and if it were up to me, I wouldn't have posted that picture in Andi's thread but considering how little UHQ's are available for Andi, I just thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt.

:laugh:

I just found this little bit in an interview with Rosie's boyfriend Tyrone and thought you guys might like it - it made me go awwww!

He is dating the 21-year-old model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who recently replaced Agyness Deyn as the face of Burberry, and he loves the fact that the Victoria's Secret model is against drugs. He paints an idyllic picture of the pair cooking steak and chips at Rosie's W10 flat, or heading out for a night at San Lorenzo, Beach Blanket Babylon, or Umu.

"It's coming up to a year, and it's fabulous; I'm madly, deeply in love with her,"

Yet another article.... :hug:

Tyrone pines for his poster pin-up

And so to London's Scream Gallery, where proprietor Ronnie Wood was conspicuously absent from the launch of Sony BRAVIA's Scream In High Definition exhibition. His son Tyrone presided over events, showing little sign of concern as to his father's whereabouts. "I'll be doing an exhibition with him next week," he assured me.

More sorely missed was Tyrone's girlfriend Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, pictured right, who was recently unveiled as the star of Burberry's autumn advertising campaign.

"She's in New York," said Wood. "I'm very proud of her. It's quite strange seeing her picture everywhere. I spent the morning taking photos of her billboard. Some people must have thought I was a real weirdo."

The Independent