Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

I really liked reading that Distancing Diary thing. I love that she said how much she appreciates health care workers and that her heart goes out to those who have lost their jobs and she realizes how lucky she is. I like her even more now. The pictures are great as well. I really need to up my self-care regimen and get in some face masks now lol

25 minutes ago, bump said:

I really liked reading that Distancing Diary thing. I love that she said how much she appreciates health care workers and that her heart goes out to those who have lost their jobs and she realizes how lucky she is. I like her even more now. The pictures are great as well. I really need to up my self-care regimen and get in some face masks now lol

I totally agree. It's refreshing to see someone acknowledge their good fortune and also to not come across as preachy. Rosie seems really grounded.

18 hours ago, hillstreet said:

I totally agree. It's refreshing to see someone acknowledge their good fortune and also to not come across as preachy. Rosie seems really grounded.

Imagine there's no heaven