Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

If anyone is interested you can download these videos. Bare in mind, file is a very big one considering how long these videos are.

For example, this day 2 video with Karlie and Rosie is 2.9 GB in 360p resolution. So have that in mind.

There are several ways to download these videos but here's mine:

Go to SHOWstudio's vimeo page:

http://vimeo.com/showstudio/videos

Now copy location of video that you want, for ex. day2 video is:

Paste that address into webpage

http://keepvid.com 

and select resolution of video you want to download (720p or 360p) in this case.

And that's it.

Thanks VJ. :flower:  I know of this event but a lot of these pictures are new to me.

Also don't kill me but:

She's my fav. But what the hell is she doing dating a man that is 19 years older than her? When she turns 41 (and will probably still be gorgeus) he'll be 60!

Come on now girl, surely you can do better that this decade's Jean Claude Van Damme.

Thanks VJ. :flower: I know of this event but a lot of these pictures are new to me.

Also don't kill me but:

She's my fav. But what the hell is she doing dating a man that is 19 years older than her? When she turns 41 (and will probably still be gorgeus) he'll be 60!

Come on now girl, surely you can do better that this decade's Jean Claude Van Damme.

Yeah, those people are douches but that is a general premise of the show anyways.

It's more about mocking celebs than serious fashion discussion.

What did they say?

they say that don't liker her outfit and say that  she is a supermodel she must wear nice things , and  joan say's that models are stupid (her outfit was this one) 

post-74794-0-13821100-1386542785_thumb.j