Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

I actually never recognized how stunning rosie was until AFTER she left VS. IMO a lot of VS's photoshopping/looks didn't flatter Rosie much. And I didn't like what they did with her face during a lot of the VS fashion shows. But apart from VS...that girl is just stunning. I would like to see her back with VS again now because I feel like her look has matured a little but more importantly I think VS could have possibly figured out what to do with her (in terms of what styling works best on her). She would be a fierce Angel (and we all know there are Angels that lack this quality...no names mentioned) I have to say though, I don't really see it in her future. It's hard to publicly acknowledge and demonstrate 'hey I tried acting...it didn't really work for me...so I guess I'll go back to modeling' . Even if VS would agree to have her back. I can see why she would rather not for that reason alone.

Even if she doesn't go back with VS. Personally, I like her editorial work far more than I do her VS work.

http://www.elleuk.com/star-style/news/rosi...-lingerie-range

?????????

I guess this means her and VS are not a possibility. But did anyone else hear about this? :o (sorry if it's old news)

Yea, I kinda mentioned it a page or two back. It think it's the best thing that's happened to her after Transformers.

Sorry dreamss...I checked a few pages back and didn't see anything, figured if it had been mentioned there would have been several comments about it. But I think its good news too.