Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

47 minutes ago, Ewciolina said:

Looking at her recent pics - she covered herself for most of the time - with clothes, black colour, bags or dog :eyebrows: 

Yeah, that's what kind of made me think of it. :unsure: Plus I noticed she's been pretty quiet on IG with personal pictures/selfies this month. It's been almost entirely promo pics of Autograph or her editorials. 

You think she's pregnant? I don't think so. She often behaves like this. She holds her hand, dogs, bags, in this way. Also, she's often quiet on social networks, if she wants some privacy. That's not the first time. Of course I could be wrong, it would be wonderful...

13 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Nah, I don't think she's pregnant cause of the way she's holding her dogs. I think it cause it looks like she has a baby bump in these candids. There's a 99.9% chance she's just bloated but let us have our crazy fan theories. :p 

DBF9231B-6E2D-44A5-8A0E-F1D2FFBC8FF1.jpg

Yes, I saw it. That's right, it looks surprisingly... I can't exclude that this pregnancy. Fan theories about her pregnancy was so much that sometimes it isn't worth to hope :unsure: Your arguments may be true, her behavior, covered and quiet on social media. But it could be also a coincidence. Hope not! :cain:

She is either pregnant, on her period or has the flu because she looks bloated AF in those candids no just the belly but also her face and I did notice she's been unusually quiet on social networks, especially with personal selfies and such. I wouldn't be surprised if she's pregnant indeed

I was absolutely sure that if they got engaged at the beginning of 2016, they should get married in 2017. And now Rosie would be pregnant? Why now? They could have a baby much earlier. They are so long together. Why would this happen probably just before the wedding? Or, if you're right, maybe they are waiting for a good time. Now Rosie spend Chrissy with her family in London, and maybe in the new year, they confirm this information. There are two options. But you know, I think all the top models already have children, or they are pregnant, just not our Rosie... It's about time! We have to wait for new pictures :cain:

2 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Maybe it just happened? Or maybe they've been trying to have a baby for a while and managed just now?

We'll never know.

Yes, of course. We don't know. It's only their decision. Of course it would be wonderful, but we have to wait to be sure.

1 hour ago, Ewciolina said:

Feeling... curious :eyebrows:

Really curious! We still don't see anything... :c025: It looks like she is still in London with her family. So she will spend New Year's Eve there? I had hoped that, like last year, she will go somewhere with Jason.

When Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was a fashion-obsessed 15-year-old living in her rural hometown of Devon, England, aka “the middle of nowhere,” she cold-called her way around London looking for someone, anyone, in the industry to give her an internship as part of a work-study program at school. A small modeling agency in Soho said yes, and she promptly spent a week at its offices emptying ashtrays and making photocopies. And although she wasn’t entirely sure what she wanted to do yet—design, yes; styling, maybe—not once did it occur to her that she had what it takes to make a career in front of the camera. 

“I remember the models walking in, and they were like goddesses to me,” says Huntington-Whiteley, now 29 and based in Los Angeles. “They were so stylish and elegant with their beautiful skin and blasé attitude. I just remember being like, ‘Oh my god, these girls are like swans.’” 

It wasn’t that Huntington-Whiteley was unattractive (though she claims her fair share of awkward-phase afflictions: a layer of baby fat, spotty skin, and overplucked eyebrows); it was simply a matter of how she was raised. “I don’t remember people saying, ‘You’re so pretty,’ or, ‘You’re gorgeous,’” she says of her childhood. “You were praised for getting good grades or winning the race. Being aware of how you look was never encouraged. I feel lucky for that.”

To be sure, in-flight Rosie—girl-on-the-go Rosie, never-in-one-place-for-a-long-time Rosie—is a mode Huntington-Whiteley knows all too well. Lately, though, as she moves into her 30s, she’s been wondering what it would be like to be less nomadic. “I sometimes feel like the last 13 years were spent in the air,” she says, adding that having her feet planted on more solid ground would allow her to cement meaningful new friendships and relationships, as well as tend to existing ones. “I look forward to starting a family,” she says, describing her bond with Statham as the “most cherished and sacred thing in my life.” She’d also like to see her two younger siblings, Florence and Toby, more often, as well as her parents. “The greatest gift they ever gave me was the freedom to go out and explore when I was young,” she says. “Now that I’m getting older, I feel more keen to spend time with them.”

Whatever the future holds, Huntington-Whiteley isn’t going to wait for it to come to her. “I’ve always had a clear idea of what I wanted to achieve next,” she says, sounding not far from the teen who hustled her way to London. “I’m very driven, and I visualize what I want for my life.” And if that means fewer frequent-flier miles, we’ll just have to get our airport-style inspo from somewhere else. 

www.instyle.com