Bellazon

Kim Smith

Guest MissIsabella

ok i got a surprise....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can someone upload neos posts with imageshack or imagevenue?

the pics just don't show for me :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmmm maybe u got them some other way but i noticed no one ever uploaded the pics onto imageshack like u asked, so just in case here ya go :)

post-1254-0-1446120467-03878_thumb.jpgpost-1254-0-1446120467-0596_thumb.jpgpost-1254-0-1446120467-07119_thumb.jpgpost-1254-0-1446120467-08775_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

U deserve a kiss for that.. now, tell me where you want it :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahahaha ur very welcome....hmmm i'd say a :kiss: on the cheek will be just fine

of course...i didnt say which cheek! :shifty: :p

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Nine, that is awesome! :drool: Kim is so pretty when she's styled right that it's a shame that it doesn't happen more often.

Anyway, there's also a new "special" Maxim DVD (with the newest bagged Maxim) out that supposedly has more scenes of Kim from some of her swimsuit stuff... can anyone check it out and report back about whether or not its new stuff? It's pretty expensive so I didn't pick it up...

Which other models are on this DVD from Maxim? Also which issue are we talking about that has this special DVD? Is it the one with Kelly Monaco on the cover or is the one with Vanessa Mannillo (spelling is wrong here I think)? Also anybody have any idea if Maxim will release a Swimsuit DVD Vol 2? I was hoping Kim would be on the 2nd volume.

Which other models are on this DVD from Maxim?  Also which issue are we talking about that has this special DVD?  Is it the one with Kelly Monaco on the cover or is the one with Vanessa Mannillo (spelling is wrong here I think)?  Also anybody have any idea if Maxim will release a Swimsuit DVD Vol 2?  I was hoping Kim would be on the 2nd volume.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know who the heck is one the cover... some skanky looking girl in a school girl's outfit, I think. (Yeah, that really narrows it down with Maxim! :p ) It's on SOME newstands now, but not all... and it's not with the regular Maxim... The issue is wrapped in a special foil-y cover and the DVD is advertised right on it.

There are just a bunch of other swimsuit models that Maxims has already run in there but Kim is prominent...

She definitely looks very good-- thanks for these! But these are for a set of advertisements, right, not an editorial? They seem to have little ad markings all over them...

Is it just me, or does Kim look like she's dropped A LOT of weight recently as well? Her face is a lot thinner than, say, from her 2004 days... Also, her ribs show a lot more even when she's just standing there and her chin looks a lot more prominint too...