Bellazon

Kim Smith

Guest MissIsabella

Hi I'm new the site! But i found a interview of Kim on the clipse management website! go there and go to clients and then click on kims name and you'll see "see clip of kim on the craig kilborn show" Not sure if any of you seen the interview!

Hi I'm new the site! But i found a interview of Kim on the clipse management website! go there and go to clients and then click on kims name and you'll see "see clip of kim on the craig kilborn show" Not sure if any of you seen the interview!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you very much!!! It

When I first heard, I was like, wha...what? lol

Maybe it happens to all or most of the gorgeous girls, not only kim. For example look at Evangeline Lilly's dating guy. No offence to him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh... well, the dude she's dating IS a rock star. Maybe that clouds her vision! :p

#1 and #3 look very much like Newport news pics.

#4 is from some Maxim event she went to recently. You could probably look it up easily in Wireimage.

No idea about #2 however! Maybe one of those Maxim events where she had her hair and makeup put on... like the Garnier Fructis one?

Thanks for the pics, OhMyGah! :)

#1 and #3 look very much like Newport news pics.

#4 is from some Maxim event she went to recently. You could probably look it up easily in Wireimage.

No idea about #2 however! Maybe one of those Maxim events where she had her hair and makeup put on... like the Garnier Fructis one?

Thanks for the pics, OhMyGah!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#1 and #3 ARE Newport news pics.

#4 is from the Maxim hot 100 party 2004. (6/12/2004)

#2 is from The garnier fructis hot 100 salon. It was just before the Maxim hot 100 party! (6/12/2004)

• 2 weeks later...