Bellazon

Kim Smith

Guest MissIsabella

Wow, thanks Adalgo. Kim looks pretty through most of the shoot. I'm still pissed off that Maxim went and chose the worst pics of it to publish, while leaving nicer pics behind. The pic below is so sexy... why didn't they publish it?!

gm_l8.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that is so sexy

Because, to their logic, best pics are saved for subscribers. hense why the best ones are in the members' section

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm... I can sorta understand that, but they're still dumb. Wouldn't the subscribers like to get BIG PRINTED versions of the best pics on the website? And wouldn't people who DON'T subscribe buy the magazine more often if it was loaded with better pics?

Just a question -How do you upload videos from a the msn.com website??

But regardless thank you for uploading them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you mean how i got the videos from msn.com? just use a packet sniffer to find out the direct link and download the video with any program that let you download streams

Thanks

what is a packet sniffer? Is it the source information?

Which media recorder do you use?

you mean how i got the videos from msn.com? just use a packet sniffer to find out the direct link and download the video with any program that let you download streams

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

one bad thing about being a supermodel is that their taste in men is below average.  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

These pictures are probably the worst pictures of tyson ! If you see him in real you will be just like :drool: He is so beautiful!!!!

Kim said that he was like the most beautiful guy she had ever seen in her life!

And do you think that Earl jeans would offered to a below average guy to do a campaign for them with Gisele Bundchen! Yes he modeled with Gisele. Tyson is really tall ,has dreamy blue eyes ,beautiful lips and a perferct face!

(i have pictures of the campaign but i dont know how to post them! :blush: )

These pictures are probably the worst pictures of tyson ! If you see him in real you will be just like  :drool: He is so beautiful!!!!

Kim said that he was like the most beautiful guy she had ever seen in her life!

And do you think that Earl jeans would offered to a below average guy to do a campaign for them with Gisele Bundchen! Yes he modeled with Gisele. Tyson is really tall ,has dreamy blue eyes ,beautiful lips and a perferct face!

(i have pictures of the campaign but i dont know how to post them!  :blush: )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, here's a collage of him I found online. I'll admit that he's not as freakishly ugly as he looks in first sight and has nice eyes but... but... the resemblance to a Neanderthal is undeniable still. :ninja:

post-133-1119136203_thumb.jpg