Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (Non-Model Related Discussions)

PinkCouture

4 hours ago, katchitup said:

"Sexy" homeless. It's whats in. :rofl: 

I am glad dressing like a hooker besides on Halloween is a trend now :PinkCouture2:

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Went today and got a pyjama set and a pair of Pink sweats for 50% off, and a bikini top and bottom for $20. :D:D It was super busy in there today, so I didn't want to spend a lot of time fighting the crowds. Probably going to go back and get some VSX later on in the week. 

Photos of your haul so far? :)

17 minutes ago, Baby.Jude9 said:

That bathing suit is adorable! @toodarnhot Can you attest to how it fits and holds? I've been dying to get a bathing suit like that for longest time but it's hard to find bandeau bathing suit tops that look good and hold me up and cover me properly (DD cup over here).

Member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee over here. :cry: So I have the same problem with bandeaus for different reasons. :rofl: It stays up well enough for hanging out on the beach- you can walk around and do things no problem but honestly, I'm so scared of one slipping off that if I know I'm going into the water, I add the removable straps to all my bandeaus. Honestly, I don't think they'd give any support in a larger size, so they might not work for you. :idk:  Also, the bottoms are tiny as hell. :rofl: Didn't bother trying them on 'til I got home since I know my size pretty well at VS. 

1 hour ago, Baby.Jude9 said:

That bathing suit is adorable! @toodarnhot Can you attest to how it fits and holds? I've been dying to get a bathing suit like that for longest time but it's hard to find bandeau bathing suit tops that look good and hold me up and cover me properly (DD cup over here).

If you are a DD a bandeau, like the one TDH posted, would not hold up your girls b/c the band is too thin (the band cut is also problematic), the cups are cut too low, and the gore is too thin & low. Most bandeaus aren't very big-bust friendly but that is not to say you can't or shouldn't wear bandeaus :no2: I have definitely seen bandeaus that are cute and would work well for the those blessed in the chest :D

19 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Now I just need a tan and a beach to go with the swimsuit. :rofl: 

image.jpeg

Ughh I got this bikini top at the end of the summer when they all went on sale for like 6$, and I got the blue and yellow one. SO cute. I returned it though because it was just the tiniest bit to small. So I returned it (but for 6$ I kind of regret it/felt like I should have kept it/could have made it work for that price :banghead: )

7 hours ago, Baby.Jude9 said:

D cup over here and those VS bikini tops as well as the Triangl ones aren't the best for bigger busted girls. Because the top lining of the bikinis usually kind of open/not really form fitting to the breast big girls spill out EASY. I have a Triangl knockoff bikini thats an aqua blue and while I love how cool it looks damn it doesn't fit me well up top :p 

EDIT just saw this. What Pink said :p 

6 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

If you are a DD a bandeau, like the one TDH posted, would not hold up your girls b/c the band is too thin (the band cut is also problematic), the cups are cut too low, and the gore is too thin & low. Most bandeaus aren't very big-bust friendly but that is not to say you can't or shouldn't wear bandeaus :no2: I have definitely seen bandeaus that are cute and would work well for the those blessed in the chest :D

First off, thank you everyone for the replies!

7 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Thanks for the insight! My most common issue with bandeau tops is that the cups are, like you said, cut too low so I always pop uncomfortably out of the top and the bands don't offer enough support, so not only do I sag but I'm constantly pulling myself up throughout the day and checking to make I haven't fallen out. It's the same issue I have with strapless bra and it took me a very long time to find a strapless bra that not only offered me enough coverage and support but was also moderately comfortable enough for me to wear for extended periods of time; till don't wear it unless I have to though. :D

5 hours ago, foofur16 said:

@Baby.Jude9 Triangl has great bandeau styles for the DD ladies (VS has been ripping off their styles for a while now). Just make sure to talk to one their representatives to make sure the sizes are right. You might be smaller in the back for which you'd need a special size: the S+ according to their chart.

I'll definitely look into it! I know that they basically set the standard for bikini styles and almost every swimsuit supplier offers some knock off of their styling, it's just a matter of finding one that fits right. I've tried most of the cheap ones (i.e. Forever 21, Pac Sun, Macy's) to no avail, and I was hoping maybe VS swimsuits would be better in terms of support and coverage because of their lingerie background, but no luck here either. Looking on their website the S+ concept definitely looks like it might be something to look into (DD cup size with 32 band size usually makes bra/bikini shopping a serious chore), but it's also a matter of rationalizing spending ~$80 on a bathing suit. :blush:

@Baby.Jude9 I mentioned Triangl because you said you liked that particular style toodarnhot had bought.

I feel ya on bandeaus. I'm part of the Itty Bitty Committee and they're not very flattering on me either: they make me smaller than I already am which is my worst nightmare.:ninja:

Well, if you're still looking for bandeaus but within more affordable means, ASOS has some bandeaus for fuller bust, but not in that particular  style you like. :/

My Haul...

L4PsBmII.jpg

2 - PINK Bras <--- @katchitup: Not sure was it just me but I had to get a cup size larger b/c it ran small :unsure: 

1 - T-Shirt Bra

3 - Panties

1 - Sleepshirt

1 - T-Shirt <---was eyeing this for a a couple months hoping it would be on sale :ddr:

BTW, VS is offering an extra 25% off on sale bras and sleepwear in-store until January 6th :)

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

My Haul...

2 - PINK Bras <--- @katchitup: Not sure was it just me but I had to get a cup size larger b/c it ran small :unsure: 

1 - T-Shirt Bra

3 - Panties

1 - Sleepshirt

1 - T-Shirt <---was eyeing this for a a couple months hoping it would be on sale :ddr:

BTW, VS is offering an extra 25% off on sale bras and sleepwear in-store until January 6th :)

Really? For me it was the opposite I'm normally 34 D but I bought a 34 C :blink: I think the smaller fit exposed my breasts a bit more though. 

Good to know! I might have to pick me up one of those PJ sets :p 

On 1/1/2016 at 3:24 PM, PinkCouture said:

I don't know why I asked my store this today and they said they weren't having that sale :idk: Maybe it doesn't start here for a little bit :idk: 

8 hours ago, katchitup said:

I don't know why I asked my store this today and they said they weren't having that sale :idk: Maybe it doesn't start here for a little bit :idk: 

7 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

They definitely weren't having it in the Canadian stores yesterday either. :idk:  

Really? How strange!? :unsure:   I went to two stores on Friday and both had signs about the extra 25% off SAS bras & sleepwear. One of the associates at the first store I went to told me the sale ends on January 6th. Maybe it is a regional thing :idk: