Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

ha,ha...she know serbian :) i can write it in english if you want? Hey you admin! yes you Lullaby! You are best informed here,so please tell me does Adri' has a younger sister...just few years? Sorry :) 'cause of previous picture...but it was nice?

He is so ugly that his own mother don't love him!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOO you agree with me??????

post-3050-1138292896_thumb.jpg

Anyone know her hobbies? Things she likes?

dancing, partying, going back home to salvador, being with the orphans..i love that about her, i always wanted to adopt a kid atleast one before i die, lol i just always did...well she also likes to go to live concerts...shes normal who doesn't like doing these things.

ha,ha...she know serbian :) i can write it in english if you want? Hey you admin! yes you Lullaby! You are best informed here,so please tell me does Adri' has a younger sister...just few years? Sorry :) 'cause of previous picture...but it was nice?

Adriana is an only child.

Thanks.

No problemo. I got the info from this one video. If you want it just ask someone knowledgable of videos of Adriana and tell them that the video says that.

in which video she said that???i dont think i have it.

Here it is http://xero.org.au/~slea/movies/adriana_li...et_commercials/

its the christmas special one

thanx matt!

serbian boy,i dont know why are you talking to me,im not complaining,and i didnt comment what u said..

p.s. she know stavi u trece lice,znaci dodaj S,a NEBITNO SE PISE ZAJEDNO to nije licni glagol..

ha ha ha izvini uciteljice,nece se ponoviti,obecavam! Koliko li si knjiga prelistala da bi to nasla...

knjige praktikujem da citam,a ne listam...a simple present sam znala od kad ucim eng,a cak iako ga ne ucis samoinicijativno,,trebalo bi da znas to iz petog razreda...

p.s.uciteljice ne izgledaju tako dobro

sorry for this i had to answer in my language