Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

7sky People, n° 50, cover and page 19

It's a swiss journal not very famous, but kinda cool (obviously cause they put adriana on the cover...)

I'm sorry, the article is in french. I don't have time to do the translation now, but I'll try to do it tomorrow...But there is nothing that we don't already know because the article went out in november 2006 (I'm not really sure of that..) ..

By the way, does anyone kow the photographer's name from this photoshoot?? I'm dying to know...

Sorry for the english mistakes, it's not my native tongue..

http://www.bellazon.com/main/style_images/.../attach_add.png

http://www.bellazon.com/main/style_images/.../attach_add.png

This photoshoot is a reprint. I think it's from 2004 but not sure on that. The full shoot is still there if you jump to page 3 of this thread. I don't know who the photographer is I'm afraid. I do like this shoot though, very naturalistic and un-airbrushed.

i'm not sure, i believe its a Amanda de Cadenet shoot for the italian elle in 2003. could someone affirm that? :wave:

Hey, you're good. :yes: That's right, it's Amanda de Cadenet. The editorial was called Femminilita.

^I noticed that too, after she gained weight...I'm not saying that she, gaining weight is a bad thing, but I don't understand why no one called her up after that, or she rejected the calls?

God, It's so sick :| she's the most beautiful woman in the world, I think, and now her body is more sexier and just perfect for me ! :) I don't understand why the "fashion world" or somethin' still are in love with a girls with the bones outside bleh :| sorry for that but if this is a reason why she's not working so often..... it will freak me out...... :blink: :(

I haven't seen too many pictures of her in a bikini since her weight gain, so I'm not going to judge one way or another whether it's good or bad. But by reality standards, she is still a slender woman.

I love Adriana's face, it's so beautiful. I'm sure she's getting offers, maybe not from high fashion, but from other more commercial companies.