Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

im so glad their is so many adriana's lama's whoever doesn;t like adriana is totaly blind and def and dumb. SHe is amazing and i thank you all for contributing to her threads. Their is no point in looking at most other models because they can't compare to miss adriana

i can only think if a few....doutzen, naomi, gisele, jessica white, ana's face haha....their is no one like adriana.

Finished some more scans - yay for today being a bank holiday (here in Ireland, at least!). Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! :wave:

Vogue Brazil

The first one is probably from 2002, and the second I'd guess to be from 2003 - but I don't know for sure. If anyone can verify which year/month either are from, please let me know! :)

voguebrazil200201or9.th.jpg voguebrazilunknown01gf5.th.jpg

Elle Brazil November 2002

The paper of this photo was in really bad shape, so I apologize in advance for the crappy scan. :/ I did also spend time scanning the article in because I know some people like to read interviews! :)

ellenovember200204ek1.th.jpg ellenovember200202db9.th.jpg ellenovember200203py1.th.jpg

Elle USA July 2004

ellejuly200401wi6.th.jpg ellejuly200402rd4.th.jpg

Scans by me. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :)

Gosh when is the UK GQ with Ale, Adri and Izabel coming out? I saw Naomie Lenori was on the April cover if I'm not mistaken.

I think it's been pushed back to June or July. :/

And you're all welcome for the scans! :)

Oh darn that sucks. :(