Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

Didn't PinkCouture say there was only one OD magazine and that it's just the same magazine released in different languages (Spanish and English)? I didn't see Adriana on the English site (they seem to be featuring another model this month). I kept checking that site because I thought she was going to appear in both magazines based on what PC said lol...

Anyway, love the pictures. A little disappointed with the cover though... I actually liked Alessandra's cover better. Oh well, still not bad. Hope someone can scan the pictures inside :)

I like this one better than the cover...

post-15989-1223043432_thumb.jpg

Google translation of the article for those interested...

Victoria's Secret decided that there was no better way to announce the opening of its website in Spanish, available at victoriassecret.com from this month, with Adriana Lima, one of its most famous "angels", exposed throughout their glory in the pages of our magazine.

Thanks to her talent to fill a bikini and walking along the catwalk with two huge wings hanging from the back, this Brazilian top model has earned global fame and fortune that, according to Forbes, puts it among the 100 richest celebrities in the world. Today, she is the face (and body) perfect for joining the famous brand of lingerie and the Latin world in a romance that will continue over the coming months, when Victoria's Secret Fashion Show presents its Holiday, with Adriana as a star on the legendary Fontainebleau hotel in Miami.

The parade, which until now was done in Los Angeles, causing special attention and enthusiasm similar to the delivery of the Oscars or the Superbowl. After all, as have been discovered since Leonardo Di Caprio to Victoria Beckham, it is difficult to resist the temptation to sit in the front row to watch some of the women doing most of the world despampanantes off their curves in garments that, under other circumstances, barely reach to cover three fingers of one hand.

Victoria's Secret has become the great star of plant Modeling. Heidi Klum, Naomi Campbell, Gisele Bündchen, Tyra Banks, Stephanie Seymour and Alessandra Ambrosio are just some of the Supermodels who have passed through its ranks, Adriana Lima and currently occupies a central place in the Paseo de la Fama's lingerie set.

The model was born in Salvador de Bahia, Brazil, apparently in 1981. And we say "apparently" because Adriana refuses to disclose the date of his birth so that, when I grow up, no one knows exactly how old he is.

If you wonder where they come from such 5.10 feet tall, this fabulous black hair, olive skin and those eyes, sometimes green, sometimes blue, the answer is an exotic cocktail that includes genetic blood African, Native American and Swiss .

Her father abandoned the family when Adriana was still a girl, and grew up as the model only child of his mother, Maria da Graca Lima, a social worker who originally received with little enthusiasm the idea that her daughter would be devoted to modeling .

Even so, at age 15 Adriana participated in the contest "Supermodel of the World" organized by the Elite agency in Brazil, and then at the end of the contest in New York, where she came second.

"When I started to model I did not know really what I wanted to do," he said recently in an interview. "If you ask me today, I'd like to be a pediatrician. That is my plan. But that may change its mind in the future. By the time God has given me a lot of work. "

A few months before, in Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson, who had said she intended to be an actress, who would love to make movies like that rolled Hitchcock. "But that can change its mind in the future," also warned at that time.

So, it's likely that the model does not abandon the legion of "angels" of Victoria's Secret for a while, a job that no doubt has brought her great satisfaction but that seems a curious choice for a woman who, like her, confesses to being "timid" and "religious".

"I do not feel modesty at the gateway," said more than once. "What I do is create a character, feel that wearing the bikini and concentrate on the music." It sounds easy, but walk into a G-string of feathers and stones in front of two billion people, as it does in the parade of VS, has its complications. Otherwise, how will understand these contracts millionaires?

"The World's Most Desirable Woman" and "Women's Hot more Planet", only two of the titles you received from the press in recent years, is convinced that what sexy is not from outside, but inside, the Spirit. "If you have security and you want to yourself, you will be sexy."

But before the anchor of cynicism that prevents you keep listening to the advice of the angel, we must clarify that despite the extraordinary advantages that a body like that of Adriana may result, is her character and conviction that, sometimes, surprised more.

Although her photos of "sex symbol" and its gateway in G-string say otherwise, Adriana is described as a shy and religious woman.

In April this year, causing a revolution among its millions of fans, confessed in an interview with the magazine commented that GQ was a virgin. "Sex is for after marriage," he explained, "and if a man is with me, my choice must be respected. If there is no respect, it means that I do not want. "

This revelation, coming from a woman who has seen his name appear frequently in Page Six next to the famous Don Juan as Lenny Kravitz and Derek Jeter, did not fail to cause a surprise and that further comment. But Adriana gives little weight to what others think and do, however, major efforts to keep her private life private.

On these days, as recounted recently YoungHollywood.com, is in love. But she refuses to give the name of it, it is easy to suppose, is the most envied man in the world. "She makes me very, very happy," she said with his eyes shining clear for the camera. "I respected. Treats me like a queen. It's fun, sensitive and with a big heart. It is very difficult to find a man who is good and pure. I know that this is not for me, she said while indicating to her neck with her hands. "... But for what I have inside my heart."

While meeting her great dream-marry and raise a family, as she said, Adriana Lima took time off to let Victoria's Secret on issues like advertising campaigns for Maybelline or as guest actress in Ugly Betty.

At the age of 28 - or 29?, 26 -, the model takes the life of a star. One day is photographed in France, following in her apartment in New York and three days later visiting his beloved Brazil. "Everything I do is done and undone suitcases," she complained once. "I travel all the time, and I know perfectly well that carry clothes from Iceland to Africa ... It's one of my great talents. "

Fortunately for Miami, the angel will arrive soon to the city, and speaking Spanish with her suitcase full of underwear. Oh, and did not come alone, but with the entire flock.

^^ yea, her pose, hair and just overall look is so much stronger in the other picture.

In the cover picture her left arm looks dead (it's just hanging limply) and she seems to have this "can we please get this over with" expression on her face (maybe it's because of the posture as well). Her expression in the other picture is more intense and focused, wish they would have used that instead.

Stupid editor...

^^ yea, her pose, hair and just overall look is so much stronger in the other picture.

In the cover picture her left arm looks dead (it's just hanging limply) and she seems to have this "can we please get this over with" expression on her face (maybe it's because of the posture as well). Her expression in the other picture is more intense and focused, wish they would have used that instead.

Stupid editor...

I totally agree ... i mean she looks great in the cover but the other picture is sooooo much better, she looks like a real Goddess! ... Im goin' to buy the magazine anyway's ... but im not a big fan of the cover