Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

wow..this is REALLY new!!!

thanx limaislove :D

Yay! :clap:

I feel like I did something reasonably useful :p :hehe: Thanks for the reply! And I'd prefer if you call me Laffy :wave: :gocho:

The downloadable picture doesnt seem to download for me. If its not too much trouble could you post it again but NOT downloadable.

Thankss.

Thanks so much Cypress! :D I really like the first batch of pictures. I like how the lighting looks :yes: :heart:

And thanks for the info Ana Beatriz Barros Fan :p

The downloadable picture doesnt seem to download for me. If its not too much trouble could you post it again but NOT downloadable.

Thankss.

:blink: I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about. :laugh: I'm really not good with computers. Sorry :blush: Maybe if you could tell me what to do to make it not downloadable I could try it :)

Yep :yes: I feel like not everybody knows this :laugh:

lol yeah i didnt know that. so wait im confused theres 2 different fashion shows or something?

I would imagine that they film two different tapings of the show just in case something doesn't go as planned. Say they don't like a gir'ls pose, maybe a model enters the runway too early and it's not timed with the music, a model could stumble or maybe PETA decides to jump out in front of Gisele. They can fix these things by taking the clips that they like and editing them into the places where they cut out bits that they don't like. Ultimately though, there's only one version of the show that's released so it's not like theres some VSFS '06 tape that you've never seen before floating around on youtube :) If I'm wrong about any of this please correct me :hehe:

Thanks so much Cypress! :D I really like the first batch of pictures. I like how the lighting looks :yes: :heart:

And thanks for the info Ana Beatriz Barros Fan :p

Thankss.

:blink: I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about. :laugh: I'm really not good with computers. Sorry :blush: Maybe if you could tell me what to do to make it not downloadable I could try it :)

:blush: Like post them in REGULAR Pictures. Its okay we all arent computer geniuses :whistle:

:blink: Hmmm, regular pictures eh... :dontgetit: :laugh: I just tried to use Imageshack to post it but it didn't work (as always) <_< It came up with something that said "Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed" :blink: If you know what this means and how to fix it, could you tell me so that way I can post the pic and many others using imageshack, and even get myself a proper sig. That would rock because I always have this problem :wave:

Uhhh, there's a bellazon upload section? :dontgetit: :laugh: I think that that's a no then. Where is this "bellazon upload section" and how do I use it? I always post pictures in attatchments and that's how I posted that last one :idk:

Uhhh, there's a bellazon upload section? :dontgetit: :laugh: I think that that's a no then. Where is this "bellazon upload section" and how do I use it? I always post pictures in attatchments and that's how I posted that last one :idk:

Its okay then :( Its called Bellazon attachments

Oh it's just the attatchments thing? Well I already tried that :(

How about this, I'll PM a link to the page where I found the pic to you and anyone else who can't see it. Just ask! :wave: