Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

thats true...and if she likes her body that way then we should all respect her decision especially if you are a true fan of her's. i think its seriously pathetic that you guys are stuck on one thing and that is her weight..she always looks amazing no matter what. so seriously get over it.

thats true...and if she likes her body that way then we should all respect her decision especially if you are a true fan of her's. i think its seriously pathetic that you guys are stuck on one thing and that is her weight..she always looks amazing no matter what. so seriously get over it.

yeah that's true.

also to clarify what i was saying...i didn't say i wanted her to lose weight to do high fahsion stuff...i was just saying facts

Its like i go into the thread expecting pictures

and then i see, all this non- sense about her

"Weight Gain". I have never seen such a perfect

body, and you guys complain. Which is just rude.

Nobody goes around talking about your weight gain or

loss. She's perfect for anything from Runway - Victoria

Secret. I love her just the way she is :heart:

okay i think this is so stupid. If you people dont like Adrianas weight gain, you dont like Adriana. Because the "weight gain" is a part of her. If you dont like it then why are you on her part of the forum - go to somebody elses. This is for people who love Adriana not who critisize her for the most littlest things.

Ive got these two pics that are good quality.

i believe they are from a luca luca fahsion show...don't know what year though

thanks VS

regarding high fashion, I dont really care anymore if she does it or not, its not like she would do it forever anyway. She is perfect the way she is and should keep doing VS :)

ok again can you people PLEASE calm down?? i wasn't complaining about her weight gain...i was stating a fact, cause someone else said that if she lost weight she can do high fashion shows...and i was elaborating on that...

jeez i'm a huge fan of adriana's too you know <_<

& yes cypress i agree with you!!! adriana looked GORGEOUS in that one versace show she was in!!

i would love to see her walk down the runway again!!

okay i think this is so stupid. If you people dont like Adrianas weight gain, you dont like Adriana. Because the "weight gain" is a part of her. If you dont like it then why are you on her part of the forum - go to somebody elses. This is for people who love Adriana not who critisize her for the most littlest things.

I agree if people " really" did love her,

they would love her for her.

Ive got these two pics that are good quality.

i believe they are from a luca luca fahsion show...don't know what year though

thanks VS

regarding high fashion, I dont really care anymore if she does it or not, its not like she would do it forever anyway. She is perfect the way she is and should keep doing VS :)

:) you're welcome sam.

and yeah i agree. she's geting paid a LOT by VS each year, so yeah :p

• 2 weeks later...