Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Femme Fatal who said she wasn\'t going to be on TRL, I\'m sure she will be since she is doing promotion in the morning as well. The only confirmed model not going to the event is Alessandra, I\'m sure Adriana is supposed to go.

femme fetale wasnt the wedding supposed to be in summer or something...maybe they are waiting

but i swear the girls dont think realistically about modelling..well its pretty stupid and i wish the best of luck to them..its not looking about looking hot..you can be ugly and take a good photo..well w/e im not going to go into my tangents..i get in arguements in school with girls who are oblivious lol someone has to say it..soo yeaa

and with trl im excitedd i only saw tyra once on trl [when she released that song of hers..shake ya body, move ya body..something? lol] and really not that many models till cindy crawfords style show on mtv

Femme Fatal who said she wasn\'t going to be on TRL, I\'m sure she will be since she is doing promotion in the morning as well. The only confirmed model not going to the event is Alessandra, I\'m sure Adriana is supposed to go.

oh my bad. i read wrong. sorry guys, you'll have to forgive me. i wrote that reply when i had just woke up. :) sorry.

femme fetale wasnt the wedding supposed to be in summer or something...maybe they are waiting

but i swear the girls dont think realistically about modelling..well its pretty stupid and i wish the best of luck to them..its not looking about looking hot..you can be ugly and take a good photo..well w/e im not going to go into my tangents..i get in arguements in school with girls who are oblivious lol someone has to say it..soo yeaa

and with trl im excitedd i only saw tyra once on trl [when she released that song of hers..shake ya body, move ya body..something? lol] and really not that many models till cindy crawfords style show on mtv

the thing about modeling is that you have to have a very interesting unique look. you can be ugly, or you can be super great looking, it just matters with time and the spot and who likes your look or not. these girls try to comare themselves to ale and adriana and gisele in the "hotness" era. they say "oh i'm so hot, i'm just as hot as these girls" i'm like "whatever". good to see someone who can be upfront and forward. :)

the thing about modeling is that you have to have a very interesting unique look. you can be ugly, or you can be super great looking, it just matters with time and the spot and who likes your look or not. these girls try to comare themselves to ale and adriana and gisele in the "hotness" era. they say "oh i'm so hot, i'm just as hot as these girls" i'm like "whatever". good to see someone who can be upfront and forward. :)

Not to mention that however hot these girls think they are, there's always a girl who is younger, taller, thinner and better looking standing right behind them.

Not to mention that however hot these girls think they are, there's always a girl who is younger, taller, thinner and better looking standing right behind them.

agreed.

Adriana Lima is chosen as the Sexiest Woman of 2006 by the most bastardly website ever,bastardly.com.respect y'all! :whistle:

they chose it after a month of voting of their readers.(no repeated votes were counted)

full list;

1. Adriana Lima

2. Jessica Alba

3. Angelina Jolie

4. Alessandra Ambrosio

5. Petra Nemcova

6. Scarlett Johansson

7. Kate Beckinsale

8. Monica Bellucci

9. Salma Hayek

10. Charlize Theron

11. Elisha Cuthbert