Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Adriana was number 27 in FHM's Top 100

http://www.fhmus.com/girls_100_sexiest_200..._id=1&stn_id=72

She was the highest of all supermodels :)

But can someone tell me how is Vida Guerra and Paris Hilton above Adriana :x

good call, but you can also had the name of ''Fake plastic barbie'' Jessica Simpson, Jennifer ''Big butt' Lopez, Pamela ''Hot air ballon'' Anderson , Alyssa Milano, Beth Orst..., Lindsay Lohan, Teri Hatcher, Carmen Electra, Jenny McCarthy and also every one before Adriana. At least they but her with Ana, Alessandra and Adriana. But I think this top is made by vote, so I don't think that the casual FHM reader are use to see Adriana (probably less than a 1% know who she is).

Adriana was number 27 in FHM's Top 100

http://www.fhmus.com/girls_100_sexiest_200..._id=1&stn_id=72

She was the highest of all supermodels :)

But can someone tell me how is Vida Guerra and Paris Hilton above Adriana :x

good call, but you can also had the name of ''Fake plastic barbie'' Jessica Simpson, Jennifer ''Big butt' Lopez, Pamela ''Hot air ballon'' Anderson , Alyssa Milano, Beth Orst..., Lindsay Lohan, Teri Hatcher, Carmen Electra, Jenny McCarthy and also every one before Adriana. At least they but her with Ana, Alessandra and Adriana. But I think this top is made by vote, so I don't think that the casual FHM reader are use to see Adriana (probably less than a 1% know who she is).

:rofl:

I just didn't feel like typing all those names down :p

FHM is a popularity constest it has nothing to do with looks :whistle:

^^

iLOVEyouricon

that bathing suit picture is one of my favorites

anyways..fhm is nothing now if they're naming like the most sensual, beautiful model or whatnot she would be first

and oh they showed some AAA tour clips on 101 best celeb slimdowns or something..and the weight change with anorexic models and stuff..and at teh end there like we all want adriana lima's body but we cant have it or something like that and they show her smiling when shes in the purple jacket thing..she looks so cuteeeeee

so yea.

^^

iLOVEyouricon

that bathing suit picture is one of my favorites

anyways..fhm is nothing now if they're naming like the most sensual, beautiful model or whatnot she would be first

and oh they showed some AAA tour clips on 101 best celeb slimdowns or something..and the weight change with anorexic models and stuff..and at teh end there like we all want adriana lima's body but we cant have it or something like that and they show her smiling when shes in the purple jacket thing..she looks so cuteeeeee

so yea.

this classifies comes made from the readers of the review? :o :o :o

Such deep ab definition, no six-pack, completely lean, no hipbones/ribs/etc, skinny little legs with crazy tone but absolutely no bulk, etc. Her body is so original.

But I'm wondering if they don't just brush-out the protruding bones. Since the camera does add ten pounds, she may be much skinner in person. Its almost impossible to have zero hip bone protrusion if you are thin. Her runway photos show her hip bones sticking out for example. But I agree with the toned legs and overall curve of her body considering her size and thinness

Edited by vince

just because adriana doesn't top the list means the ppl who voted have a problem or didn't vote properly ? WOW :ninja:

sweet sweet logic :rofl:

i will say that i do think ALL of these lists are a popularity contest for sure, but i agree that just because adriana didnt top the list doesnt mean that people who voted are crazy or whatever :laugh:

just because adriana doesn't top the list means the ppl who voted have a problem or didn't vote properly ? WOW :ninja:

sweet sweet logic :rofl:

i will say that i do think ALL of these lists are a popularity contest for sure, but i agree that just because adriana didnt top the list doesnt mean that people who voted are crazy or whatever :laugh:

And it's FHM. That's all I'm saying on that front.