Bellazon

News

Neo52285

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/63103.htm

March 15, 2006 -- COULD the world's hottest lingerie model really be a virgin? That's the mind-boggling claim that's landed Victoria's Secret sexpot Adriana Lima on the cover of the new GQ, which dubs her, "The World's Most Voluptuous Virgin." In a brief Q&A with writer Lisa DePaulo that accompanies some steamy beach shots of the Brazilian bombshell, Lima says, "Sex is for after marriage. [Men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me." Lima's pristine state must sure have been maddening for ex-squeezes Derek Jeter and Lenny Kravitz.

Becky Lou Filip of The Honey Trees.

How come she doesnt have a thread?

Because she's not all that famous. :idk:

I know we're off topic but what I learned from this site is that you dont have to be famous to have your own thread. She looks pretty fine in your avi if you ask me.

Adriana is a virgin?? Damn! well good for her if she is! :laugh: I truly respect the sista even more now--

i think more young ladies out there should be like Adriana, and she is a excellent role model for young ladies who look up to her. ;)

Derek Jeter ~Lolz she was just spotted somewhere with him once-- having coffee and the media blew up the story and said they were dating--but nah! they never dated.

Adriana is a virgin?? Damn! well good for her if she is! :laugh: I truly respect the sista even more now--

i think more young ladies out there should be like Adriana, and she is a excellent role model for young ladies who look up to her. ;)

Derek Jeter ~Lolz she was just spotted somewhere with him once-- having coffee and the media blew up the story and said they were dating--but nah! they never dated.

I totally agree. I think more girls should be like her and keep their virginity til they are married.

Her english is getting better, she is so funny :p

Yeh, I've always found her mad funny- I'm beginning to like her again. On Jay Leno, this guy was following the Angels around on the Angels Across America tour. So, he was being kinda loserish/dumb sometimes, and Adriana was so funny- at least I found her to be. Watch it at "YouTube.com".

Dude... she's prissy. She's prissy, pretentious, sarcastic, and dumb.

She thinks she's gonna be a pediatrician, but she doesn't have a G.E.D. and she hates kids??

If she has no mind at all to question her church, I wonder what her mental capacity is to question institutions rather than be a passive sheep?

She has very little sense of humor.

Disappointing.

:no: