Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I asked @bonaelamour when Adriana is fitting and he said he think it's next week.

Damian Bao ‏@bonaelamour @WeLoveAdriana

Probably the week after... I'm not involved with their casting though. That's why I can say whatever I want usually. Lol...

Nothing anormal, that's what we all were thinking of I guess, I just asked to be sure because she could do fit later for some reason, dunno.

I asked @bonaelamour when Adriana is fitting and he said he think it's next week.

Probably the week after... I'm not involved with their casting though. That's why I can say whatever I want usually. Lol...

Nothing anormal, that's what we all were thinking of I guess, I just asked to be sure because she could do fit later for some reason, dunno.

He doesn't know any more than you do. If anything, he gets his info from the same places you do. This isn't news, just common sense. I mean, I get you want to know the exact day and all, but yeah.

But he didn't said anything new, he said he's not involved. There is over 35 models fittings probably started about 2 weeks....Btw Adriana is still in Miami crazy working out :/ I think she should be in NY if she's fitting soon..idk

:laugh: I see people still refer to this damian guy for news when all he does is troll countless numbers of fashion blogs and forums for info :rofl:

I know. Nothing anormal, no news, etc...

By the way, I think it will be at the end of next week, like Thursday or Friday, then, just like Lost Soul said, she really does not need to fly to NYC this week yet. Damian isn't involved with castings too, he said that for me because of his cycle of friends.

I doubt VS would let her do her 'comeback' with anyone else, with Valentina was different because Adriana had a whole year to work before the VSFS. But this time she only had little over a month & VS will make sure they are the first ones to have her

Brazilian press (which is normally very stupid lol) said Lais won't attend the SPFW because of a commercial she was gonna be shooting for the VS Fashion Show with Adriana:

Lais will film it with her fellow brazilian Angel Adriana Lima in the Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
(Source)

I really don't believe so. For me they meant the fitting.

It's a commercial, Lais herself said so to Strike Two Poses i think. I'm just not sure Adriana will be there too, and Fittings don't last three days in a row for the same girl as far as we've seen in the past years so there's no way in hell VS made Lais stay in NYC to make a three-day fitting.

I'm hoping Dri does indeed film a commercial, but I'm not holding my breath

I just read that Adriana is working out 42 hours a week to prepare for the show? I understand that she's a model and being prepared for the show is part of her job description, but she had a baby mid-September. 42 hours a week? I don't think we have to judge her for it- but I do believe a lot of mothers would prioritize differently.

I just read that Adriana is working out 42 hours a week to prepare for the show? I understand that she's a model and being prepared for the show is part of her job description, but she had a baby mid-September. 42 hours a week? I don't think we have to judge her for it- but I do believe a lot of mothers would prioritize differently.

I'm sorry, but that's why I can not read / listen when she says that her children are the most precious thing in her life. Instead of being now near his newborn baby, she's sweating in the gym and think about how best to look at the show ... believe, this show is not the most important thing in her life and in the life of a mother who has recently had a baby.

She would not impoverished or the world would not overturned if she did not participate this year in the VSFS....and after the show, she will again say what a blessing to be a mom....

wtf. Why are we pretending that Adriana locks her baby in the room and goes out for 6 hours in a row without caring for her baby? She's not a single parent and she can afford some help. There are 24 hours in a day, not 6 hours. Why are we moaning about that? Does that mean the vsfs is more important than her child, or she doesn't think the baby's a blessing? If all the other moms were supermodels, and had to participate in the show, they'd make working out a priority. Going back to modeling few weeks after giving birth is nothing new under the sun.

I agree that 6 hours is just too much. But the way some of you make it out to be, one might think the baby is a premature.

She does two work outs a day, each one is 2 or 3 hours. Together it makes 4 to 6 hours, she probably goes to the gym while Sienna does what absolutely all the newborns do most of their day: sleep. Is not like she goes to the gym 6 hours straight.

Do i think she's working a little too much? Yes. Does that make her a bad mom? No, i don't think missing your baby's sleep hours is that much o a big deal, or is she supposed to stay home & just watch Sienna sleep all day? Valentina is a toddler already & I'm pretty sure Marko takes a good care of his daughter & knowing Adriana she probably has her mom with her too as she did when Val was a newborn. Is not like she's living the girls home alone

You are so sure that she goes to the gym in most cases when Sienna is sleeping? I, no. Do not compare father and mother. And I will never believe that children do not have nannies, pffff.... And yes, I believe that it instead of getting sweat in the gym would be better to stay home with a newborn, to rejoice in their happiness and enjoy the moment, but I did not say that she is a bad mother. Be at home with your child and see him does not mean completely abandoned yourself and your appearance, but I do not understand how you can think about the upcoming show and how to look good in it, when you need at home and waiting for you there is happiness? And again I say, nothing bad would have happened if she had not participated in this year's show. And nothing terrible it would be if she is not started work so hard on her body, get in shape, she would always have time.

Aaaand......this is my opinion.