Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Tom Brady should just go away. <_< Marko Jaric is a MUCH better choice than Tom Brady who just is the ickiest little piece of snot on the earth. Hate him, since he's a Pats player. lol

Actually you know what? They should just never date. :D No one is good enough for them anyway!

Btw, Adriana and the angels shoot for GQ at the VSFS Backstage, in November 15. Lets hope that this year

they give the cover to the best model there. Meaning Adri :whistle: Here is a picture from the angels getting ready.

thanks to adrianaflima forums

let004cf3.jpg

I'm YAY and UGH at the same time. :p Last year's GQ was such a disappointment with just Alessandra on the cover, sigh. I hope this year's cover will be better! :/ But thanks for the pic!!

I hear the girls will be on the cover together. So all of them will get the cover...

That's what they said last year, and it turned out to be a fold-out cover. Only Ale was immediately visible, to see the rest you had to open the magazine and fold the pages out. Which, in my humble opinion, is NOT the same as being on the immediate cover. <_<

^I was just thinking the same thing^

Hopefully Adriana gets the cover!

It's more likely to happen this year than

last because everyone has agreed that

Adri is looking sooooo hot at this year's VSFS

and last year wasn't her best year.

I'm rooting for her!

:hell yea!:

And as for the whole Marko Jaric thing...

Meh. I've got a thing for thick eyebrows

so I don't find him completely unattractive

:blush:

:rofl:

I still don't think her deserves her

[no one does] but if she's happy, then so am I.

:D

I hear the girls will be on the cover together. So all of them will get the cover...

That's what they said last year, and it turned out to be a fold-out cover. Only Ale was immediately visible, to see the rest you had to open the magazine and fold the pages out. Which, in my humble opinion, is NOT the same as being on the immediate cover. <_<

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/gossip/artico...olo389007.shtml

http://controcampo.mediaset.it/articoli/articolo3048.shtml

[maro jaric to nina moric,photo magazine italy

arko jaric it is with nina moric watched the link jaric in Italy it has made to arrive the photographers under house of elisabetta canalis in order makes publicity as it said once

And elisabetta? He swears of being single and victim of wants of publicity of Jaric. The cestista, in fact, would have taken a beautiful one cooked for she and would have made of all in order piombar them in house during its Italian stay. Not only. It would even have called the photographers in order to make sure that its income in the portone unnoticed. Succeeded mission...