Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

You use the firefox application "Download Them All"?

And one more question, how do you know that have new pictures and what is her code?

Sorry if I'm being boring :blush:

Simply by downloading the pics every single day again (that’s not what you wanted to hear right ;) ) But the second time is simpler hear is the trick:

I use two folders for it. First you need to download every picture. For example v310000 – v329999. Then you kopi all of them into a second folder. Next sort the pics of one folder. For example drag and drop every single Adriana picture in another folder. Now that you have the pics you like you can delete the download folder. Then if you think there could be new pics on the server, download the complete list again.

But here comes the trick you copy past all the pics from your first download into the new folder. If that’s done delete them again. Now only the new pics remain in the folder.

That’s my way to do this maybe there is a better way but I don’t think so. It’s hard to tell the numbers because vs don’t sort their numbers by date so you never know if a new pic is at the end of the numbers or at the beginning

Sry for bad English…