Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

i personally think, rightnow, Adriana looks better than she has ever did. The extra pounds look beautiful on her, not every model should be stick thin to be beautiful and she shows that with so much beauty, i love her for who she is.

I agree. I don't know any guy who likes the runway model look. Usually I think those girls have attractive faces, if only they could just gain a few pounds they'd look better. They are so bony and skeletal, it's disgusting. It's not like Adriana couldn't lose weight if she wanted to. I don't think she wants to. She has chosen to have a more healthy body. She's now successful enough where she can make her own decisions.

Her body is great now but her face looked better when it was less puffy. And since I consider the face more important than the body, I rather see her lose them extra pounds. Her weight gain is why Alessandra is all over the VS catalogs and Adriana is not. It's annoying. I want this face back:

post-15989-1184545812_thumb.jpg

She beautiful, to me shes great. Besides being too skinny looks terrible on her, it wouldn't define her natural curvy and bootylicous body she has now. Besides its comments like that which make girls go sick and crazy about loosing weight, respect her decision guys. Shes gorgeous no matter what.

v265477dn1.jpg

this is why I used to love her :cry:

if only she lose 5 kgs and I'll get her back on my list. thanks everybody for new pics I've almost given up on her and started to believe that Alessandra is better :laugh:

Why do you mean this is why you used to love her. Thene pictures are new aren't they.

Are those pics new or old ones??? If they are new ones, I'm stunned how well she's aging... Some people complain, but i can't express how perfect I think she's still... Simply WOW! Thank you for these outstanding pics!

She gained pounds?? But But but bu she looked amazing at the spiderman3 premiere and that was only a month or two ago.

How much pounds do you all think she gained??

5 kgs maybe :idk:

I actually think she's lost since Spider-Man - she looks thinner in recent candids. In my humble opinion, she gained weight mostly around the end of last year and the beginning of this year, and is starting to lose it again now. But yeah, definitely no more than 10lbs, max.