Guest MissIsabella

Fresh news about fernanda!

source: terra.com.br

28th May

Original new

--------------

Grávida, Fernanda Tavares interpreta atriz italiana em ensaio

Fernanda Tavares fez ensaio sensual para a Vanity Fair italiana

Fernanda Tavares, grávida de quatro meses, tirou a roupa para a versão italiana da revista Vanity Fair. Ela fez fotos sensuais interpretando a atriz Claudia Cardinale.

A top model encarna a famosa atriz de cinema italiana, que sempre lutou pelos direitos das mulheres e continua engajada em projetos humanitários.

Fernanda espera seu primeiro filho com o ator Murilo Rosa. O casal, que marcou casamento para outubro, decidiu não saber o sexo do bebê antes do nascimento.

Translated new:

-------------------

Pregnant, Fernanda Tavares acts like an italian actress in photoshoot

Fernanda Tavares does a sexy phtoshoot for the italian Vanity Fair.

Fernanda Tavares, 4 months pregnant, took her clothes off for the italian version of the Vanity Fair magazine. She did sexy shoots acting like the actress Claudia Cardinale.

The top model became the famous italian actress, that always fought for the women rights and still participate in humanitarian projects.

Fernanda expects her first son with the actor Murilo Rosa. The couple will marry in october, decided not to know the the baby's sex before he/she born.

post-7064-1180719250_thumb.jpg

I love Fernanda, she is an amazing model. I miss seeing her.

Yeah, I just got into her recently though. I actually didn't know who she was until SI 2007 :ninja: . I just got into fashion models a year before that though.

lol better late than never I guess ;) Glad you like her, she is so unique. I actually got into fashion models a year ago as well, but I loved Fernanda as soon as I saw her in VS 2005, she was amazing in that.

you'r welcome vanezinha. ;)

guys, when was the first time you saw fernanda in the fashion industry?

i know her, since she made the Mango catalogue in 1999.

I first saw noticed her in the VS 2005 show, she was great in it.

guys found this new about fernanda's preganancy:

may, 28th 2007

source: ego.com.br

original new

--------------

Fernanda Tavares e Murilo Rosa: casamento depois que o bebê nascer

A cerimônia vai acontecer após o mês de outubro, quando a crainça vem ao mundo

Fernanda Tavares posa para a Vanity Fair italiana. Com quatro meses de gestação e morando em São Paulo, Fernanda Tavares já sabe o que fazer depois que o bebê, fruto de seu relacionamento com Murilo Rosa, vier ao mundo. Ela e o ator vão casar.

O assessor de imprensa da top, Dinho Batista, disse ao EGO que o casamento deles acontece em breve: “O bebê está previsto para nascer em outubro. A união deles vai ser oficializada em seguida. Eles só não sabem ainda será no Rio ou em São Paulo”, conta Dinho que também não sabe informar onde ela irá morar depois de virar senhora Rosa. “Talvez seja em São Paulo, onde ela já vive, e pode ser que eles fiquem assim como estão, cada um com seu endereço”.

GRAVIDEZ PRIVILEGIADA

Com uma gravidez invejável, sem enjôos ou mal estar, Fernanda diminuiu o ritmo de trabalho. Mas abre exceções. Como essa foto para a revista “Vanity Fair” italiana. O ensaio com o fotógrafo italiano Cláudio Carpi aconteceu no Rio, onde há cerca de 15 dias ela também posou para a “Vanity” americana, a cargo do peruano Mario Testino.

SEXO DO BEBÊ SERÁ SURPRESA

Se depender dos papais de primeira viagem, Fernanda e Murilo, o sexo do bebê continuará sendo um mistério até ele nascer. “Fernanda quer surpresa. Quer escolher o nome só quando olhar para a carinha dele”, diz o assessor.

O bebê será o primeiro neto da família de Fernanda. Empolgada com o nascimento da criança, a vovó Sheilha – mãe da modelo- vive mais no apartamento da filha nos Jardins, zona nobre de São Paulo, do que em sua casa, em Natal. Ela auxilia a top a escolher o enxoval da criança.

Translated new

-------------------

Fernanda Tavares and Murilo Rosa: the marriage after the baby born

The cerimony will be on october, when the baby born.

Fernanda Tavares pose fot the italian vanity fair. With 4 months pregnant and livinig in São Paulo (Brazil), Fernanda Tavares knows what to do after her baby born. She and the actor Murilo Rosa will get married.

Her manager Dinho Batista,told EGO that their marriage will be soon: "The baby wil born in october. Their union will be official next. They don't know if it will be on Rio or São Paulo. ”, he also don't know where fernanda will live when she become Mrs. Rosa. “Maybe in São Paulo, where she already lives, and it could be that they stay how they are, each one is his/her home".

CALM PREGNANCY

A pregnacy without nauseous(?) , Fernanda slow down her rhythm. But she opened some exceptions, like this photo for the italian Vanity Fair.The photoshoot with the italian photographer Cláudio Carpi happened in Rio, where 15 days before she also photographed for the american vanity fair with Mario Testino.

THE BABY'S SEX WILL BE A SURPRISE

The baby's sex will be a surprise until the day he/she born. “Fernanda wants to be surprised. She wants to choose his/her name when she look at him/her for the first time." says her manager.

The baby will be the first grandchildren in Fernanda's family. Excited with the upcoming baby, the grandmother Sheilha - fernanda's mother - lspend more her time in her daughter appartment in Jardins, noble zone in S. Paulo, than in her own house in Natal. She helps the top to choose the baby's clothes.

I can't wait to see her baby!!! ;)

Will be a boy or a girl?? What do you think?