Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

Sorry Mameha, but I wouldn't pay any money for a drawing like that...but on the other hand, you never know what kinda people roams ebay...

Let us know how it goes, if you can sell that pic then I should be able to make a fortune...hehe

It already sold. ^_^ Hate to tell you but I've made over $900 selling five drawings in total on e-bay, so your assumption that others won't like my art is false.

Until you've posted your artwork and proven yourself to be better, you have no grounds to criticize others. And considering how your IP address matches a certain other member's here, why should I take a troll's words seriously?

Congratz on earning $900 selling pics. I think I'll start selling on ebay too now, since I'm unemployed anyhow...

And concerning the IP adress-thing, you must be smoking something. Unless someone in my classroom also enjoys going here and post, which I doubt...

Are you sure you saw my IP adress under another name?

Heyy

Can somebody do me a favor??

post-1639-0-1446163488-4195_thumb.jpg

From this layout the remove the text "Take it , Take another little piece of my heart "(& the broken heart)

and instead write something like Adriana Lima , Supermodel or something like that ( doen't have to be exacly that tho just whatever lol) In like black or browish color whatever looks better pls!

That'd be awesome!

look what i found! :) i had requested these types of pics in earlier posts and got 2 good pics from the request i had made. And i found the rest of the set of these pics thanks to thiago! so heres the rest of the set of pics if anyone else wants it too! :)

Thanks so much!

Heyy

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/Bet...itygirl39ro.jpg

From this layout the remove the text "Take it , Take another little piece of my heart "(& the broken heart)

and instead write something like Adriana Lima , Supermodel or something like that ( doen't have to be exacly that tho just whatever lol) In like black or browish color whatever looks better pls!

That'd be awesome!

Hi ~*BeTtY*~! :wave:

I hope you won't be that disappointet with my photoshop skills. :cry:

The picture you posted:

th_51069_citygirl39ro_122_443lo.jpg

Here the relatively "clean" picture (I didn't remove the broken heart):

th_51298_citygirl39rofaza_122_508lo.jpg

Here the clean picture + letters:

th_51109_citygirl39roletter_122_403lo.jpg

Say if I can change/make anything better...

Heyy

post-97-0-1446163496-85792_thumb.jpg

That'd be awesome!

The picture you posted:

post-97-0-1446163496-87247_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-1446163496-89121_thumb.jpg

look at her lil chicken legs on the far left! how cute :heart: someone should feed her a sandwiche.

Heyy

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/Bet...itygirl39ro.jpg

That'd be awesome!

The picture you posted:

th_51069_citygirl39ro_122_443lo.jpg

th_51109_citygirl39roletter_122_403lo.jpg

Oh thank you it's great!

But is it possible To remove the broken Heart lol?

An dthe text where it says Adriana Lima in black and then there's red , can you make the red um brown just to match more lol?

That'd be awesome , iyou did good job , but sorry for me being soo picky :blush:

I tried different combinations, I hope that at least one of them will fit your criteria; but first of all; here comes the clean picture (You can, if you're not satisfied with my work, try to put some letters on your own):

clean.jpg

My edits:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

:laugh:

EDIT:

BTW Adriana won the match against Jessica Alba... :hell yea!:

I tried different combinations, I hope that at least one of them will fit your criteria; but first of all; here comes the clean picture (You can, if you're not satisfied with my work, try to put some letters on your own):

clean.jpg

My edits:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

:laugh:

EDIT:

BTW Adriana won the match against Jessica Alba... :hell yea!:

Oh thank youuu!! :)

Thats how i wanted it :p Now i have hard time which colors of the writing i like the best LoL!

Omg Good!! I didn't doubt she would ;)