Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

There was another 'older' baby photo that VS posted that I had never seen before. She was maybe 10! Did you capture that one? She was really young but I was able to recognize her.

Capped it:

post-5998-1196877438_thumb.jpg

And the baby one a little bigger:

post-5998-1196877460_thumb.jpg

:wave:

When I saw these on tv last night

I nearly fell to the floor

She's so amazing!

I'm in love with both of the pictures so much!!

Especially the BABY PICTURE!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Adriana's baby picture is so cute. The other one is adorable too because you can really tell it's a mini-version of the Adriana we know today. So adorable.

I was just watching Espn and they said she is going out with Marko Jaric from the Minnesota Timberwolves. She was at his game recently.

Old news. Adriana says he treats her well and that she loves him. Maybe it's a bit early for her to say that, but that's all that matters.

Cute article about Adriana and Marko.

Marko Jaric Officially Luckiest Man Alive: He’s Dating Victoria’s Secret Model Adriana Lima

Up until precisely this moment, Minnesota Timberwolves guard Marko Jaric had been known for two things: Entering an NBA game with his jersey on backwards, and being on the receiving end of a vicious Kobe Bryant forearm shiver. Those two incidents will forever take a backseat to some of the best news to hit the NBA this season: Jaric is dating one of the most beautiful women in the world, Victoria’s Secret model Adriana Lima.

Understandably, his teammates are shocked. “Ever since he started dating Adriana Lima, he’s a new man,” [Mark] Madsen said, laughing. “He’s flying all over the court. He dunked! I’ve never seen him dunk.” (UPDATE: Aaron Gleeman made note Monday that Jaric is quite the player - seems as if a Penthouse Pet went on a radio show last week and talked about “dating” him. You’ll have to scroll down on the link a bit.)

Enjoy spending the better part of today getting to know Lima, who, because she is a lingerie model, has between 17 and 20,688 “fan sites” on the internet.