Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

Can someone please post this picture, i am seaching for this picture in the forum like for ever!

The entire spread was posted in editorials. sixth post down by sweet-lady :)

Adriana Lima Spanish Vouge Editorial

Ohhhhh finally! Thank you dear LimaIsLove! :heart: :kiss: these picture are one of my favsssss i looked everywhere on the internet, ebay, to buy this magazine... couldnt find it :(

Hmm can I ask somebody for a favor

Um i asked that before and somebody did it , but my comp was cleaned so i think i lost the pics and when i go back they don't work.

So can somebody just remova that heart on that blend and put some pretty writing that says something about style and fashion OR/and just says Adriana Lima that's be fine! Pls pls!

O ya and the wrriting you can make it in brown-goldish colors and pretty!

Thank you!

th_51298_citygirl39rofaza_122_508lo.jpg

Hmmm, I think that with some corrections she will really resemble Adriana. I mean if her skin was much darker and her hair black and eyes- blue she would be almost like Adriana. That girl has the features that Adriana has- the nose is the same,the round face, the kind of asian cat eyes. Actually I think that this is a 13-14 year old girl ,not more. :blink: but she has the features of Adriana defenitely.

the nose is sort of similar to adriana's, and the fact that this girl has sort of a roundish face is another similarity. but i sorry to say that i' have seen better look alikes.

good point. there arent a lot of models with round faces because bone structure is really valued and round faces seem to be too "ordinary". i dont see a similarity...just my two cents :blush: