Bellazon

The Ultimate SI Swimsuit Model

Prettyphile

How exactly do I pm you the photos, on the pm message to you I am just seeing a http:// when I click on the picture link. Help Me Please :/

You have to upload the pics through imageshack or another hosting site and use the "post in a forum" link for each to send them in a PM (as far as I know), which I'm trying to do, but imageshack is driving me insane. <_<

I will tell you this, pairing woman with "generator's" can leave most of the voting very cut and dry. Pairing as an example Adriana Lima vs Alek Wek [remember this is random.. and it could happen] is going to leave almost everyone voting for Dri... seriously do you guys want it to be that predictable?

I try and pair woman who I know one isn't going to win in a landslide over the other, and usually it works.. Normally it comes down to just a few votes apart.

However I will do pretty much the same as moiselles, I will number the girls, and then I roll dice to pair them up, however if you'd like me to use the generator I can.

Edit: Yup.. I just used the generator to pair and I was getting woman like Ana Beatriz with Niki Taylor... um.. Niki, great model.. but you know good and well 80% of the people are going to vote for Ana.. one based out of popularity, two out of looks, and three out of body of work.. which far surpasses Niki's...

Niki is a super beautiful woman, and she's got the veteran's thing on her side.. but a woman like Ana needs to be paired with someone like Heidi, Isabeli, or even Marisa to get fair votes.

I'll do it how you guys want though.. just let me know.

Reminder: If you haven't sent in pictures you have till the 30th to send them in unless you've spoken with me about and exention in time. If I do not receive pictures by Dec 1st at the latest, I will be opening up the spots for everyone.

^ I just didn't want people thinking I was purposely pairing certain girlw with each other so that there would be a clear winner. All the girl pairings are completely random and drawn out of a hat. If the girl wins, I put her in an envelope so she can continue on to the next round. If it happens to be someone who is obviously more experienced or "known" paired with a girl that is not so known... well... that's the way the cookie crumbles. Besides, it's surprising how many votes some of the least popular girls get! You never know! It can make things interesting.

1. Isabeli Fontana [Nominated by Prettyphile] - DONE

2. Petra Nemcova [Nominated by Prettyphile] - DONE

3. Josie Maran [Nominated by Prettyphile] - DONE

4. Marisa Miller [Nominated by Dajana] - DONE

5. Ana Beatriz Barros [Nominated by Dajana] - DONE

6. Bar Rafaeli [Nominated by Dajana] - DONE

7. Frankie Rayder - DONE

8. Juliana Martins - DONE

9. Aurelie Claudel - DONE

10. Molly Sims [Nominated by irenistiQ] - DONE

11. Laetitia Casta [Nominated by moiselles] - DONE

12. Tyra Banks [Nominated by moiselles] - DONE