Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Swimwear

Neo52285

I do come here I just don't post. And Capt WTF did I do to you????? I don't tag my scans cause I don't care where they are posted they aren't that good anyway. But Capt..geez WTF is up with you???? You got something to say to me do it.

i like ur avatar danita

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same lol.

And yeah Hiro what is up w/her eye? Lol. I've noticed though that that eye is a bit smaller or something.

I ordered a bathing suit from Vickies last summer and they mailed me the top and they said the bottom was out of stock. Then they told me that they ran out of it and they can reimburse me. Just recently I bought another one and they said I wont get the bottom until July! Wth! So annoying. I don't know where else to find a pretty bathing suit damnit!

yeah that happened to me too, whenever I order stuff, some of it is on backorder <_<

With swimsuit separates (instead of sets where both the top and the bottom are the same size)I think it's especially bad because then people end up buying more of one size, so they run out of that one faster. It's good for the people overall, because not everyone is the same size on the top and bottom, but bad when people have to wait for their sizes, or if they run out of them completely :(

obviously not my scan

post-53-1115351846_thumb.jpg