Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

What's with the sudden Toni bashing over at tfs? It started after the VS show. Maybe some of them are worried that she might be in the running for an Angel spot or they are mad that she is getting more work than their favourite weird looking no name model? :D

LOL. The Vogue Germany December 2012 thread has some really mean stuff on right??? They complain about the colour scheme, the dress, the eyes, the fact that its Toni... she's got that generic beauty/lifestyle that makes a lot of people jealous but I think its more to do with that particular cover shot. The VS stuff is just silly... she doesn't decide on the look or the make-up so why so mad??? VS could do a lot lot worse than Toni.

I think she'll be an "Angel" one day considering her generic appeal and the fact that VS are expanding globally and Germany has Europe's largest and strongest economy. Not a lot of non-native English speaking models are as fluent in English as she is (she claims to speak very good French too). I would say she'll have to wait until after Karlie gets one, but will her high fashion credentials and 'House of Style' be enough to force VS to give-in to dropping their "healthy-looking" model image??? The jury is out. Lets not forget Joan who also provides ethnic diversity (very important) and is also in the public eye with 'House of Style'. We'll see if there a legitimate "Trinity" in the next few years.