Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

44 minutes ago, sore said:

Finally! Thanks for posting! But what about the first editorial? Very weird, so they shot 2 eds, possibly in the same issue, with 9 months in between??

from the general - only a magazine and a photographer. The stylist was Katie Mossman...I won't believe that they just rejected the shooting. weird

5Pe6ur69gZ8.jpg 6ckymKjNMQg.jpg fcQCCS434NQ.jpg MrMTlIGrA0w.jpg PkAf4mHHh24.jpg

2 minutes ago, sore said:

@kissnena Yes, this was the ed I was referring to, but I don't really understand what you want to say...do you think it isn't in this issue? 

I thought that they would add this shooting to the magazine, but it seems that it is not there again... Is it possible that this was simply rejected? I'm just saying about different teams(except ph)

@kissnena Ah, thank you, now I understand...have you seen the whole issue already? Maybe there is more than one ed with her? I don't know, it almost looks as if it got rejected, but ... I don't know, it's a quite well-known model und an okay photographer (prestige-wise I mean), wouldn't they have sold it to a different magazine instead? Or maybe they can't for contractual reasons? But how bad can this ed possibly have been? Weird...

Edit: The older ed obviously looks a lot like swimwear, it would be strange to publish an ed like that in the September issue? (Then again it's Mexico, which doesn't really have a winter season, so...)

8 minutes ago, sore said:

@kissnena Ah, thank you, now I understand...have you seen the whole issue already? Maybe there is more than one ed with her? I don't know, it almost looks as if it got rejected, but ... I don't know, it's a quite well-known model und an okay photographer (prestige-wise I mean), wouldn't they have sold it to a different magazine instead? Or maybe they can't for contractual reasons? But how bad can this ed possibly have been? Weird...

Edit: The older ed obviously looks a lot like swimwear, it would be strange to publish an ed like that in the September issue? (Then again it's Mexico, which doesn't really have a winter season, so...)

not yet,let's hope we'll see this! What about Zara? any updates?

9 minutes ago, kissnena said:

not yet,let's hope we'll see this! What about Zara? any updates?

Not as far as I know...I've been checking their website regularly, nothing. Usually they are quite fast in uploading their catalog pics...