^ Thanks:flower:.

TONI GARRN IN MARIE CLAIRE US APRIL 2017 BY ADAM FRANZINO

Photography: Adam Franzino
 Model: Toni Garrn
 Styling: Erin Flaherty
 Beauty Editor: Liz McClean
 Hair: Miki
 Make-Up: Campbell Ritchie

Marie_Claire_USA_April_2017-6.jpg Marie_Claire_USA_April_2017-36.jpg Marie_Claire_USA_April_2017-38.jpg Marie_Claire_USA_April_2017-39.jpg Marie_Claire_USA_April_2017-40.jpg Marie_Claire_USA_April_2017-41.jpg

awake-smile.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/toni-garrn-in-marie-claire-us-april

Which chicken do you mean? I only remember backstage pics with the outfit of the last picture, and CelebMafia has the ed with text, I guess they would have posted the pics if there were more? 
But I'd love to see more of course. I like her work with Franzino, and from all we know they've been shooting together again in LA. :smile:

"You are wanted" Screenshots

tFcYWPrF.png RoPHfEv8.png yvFGWz7m.png eXZmEG1z.png h7LIvUy8.png 7lQHUogu.png u4In0r6a.png 6bHTKBJS.png Ep3kDsvz.png H5lrmFxi.png KDVPgawC.png hqD62rPG.png z0bmiJ2L.png TERIPSTl.png xiOWEGP1.png k5TlGPXq.png mQQDpEzU.png nMeDwCme.png

I only found her in the first episode. But maybe I missed her in the others, I was just briefly scrolling through it.

She only has a few minutes on screen, but I have to say I'm quite surprised how well she's doing. Much much better than in the film she shot with Maik Ayzzato.