Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

I know there are thousands of reasons why she is in london..but i still hoping that she will walking....

Me too. I've got the feeling she'll show up. but I must be wrong, who knows... :) She's always a stunner at the VS fashion show 

It isn t sure if Natasha Poly will walking....there might be a little bit of hope for Toni.....

i honestly lost all hope for her , if u saw the pics of the models board there was no pics of toni and no sign of her walking just her name on the casting list and thats it and if she was in she would have confirmed herself like the other models ; i wonder where she is right now if she is still in london or already left she's been silent on instagram this whole day  didn't even like a pic ( i know i became a stalker lol)

It isn t sure if Natasha Poly will walking....there might be a little bit of hope for Toni.....

i honestly lost all hope for her , if u saw the pics of the models board there was no pics of toni and no sign of her walking just her name on the casting list and thats it and if she was in she would have confirmed herself like the other models ; i wonder where she is right now if she is still in london or already left she's been silent on instagram this whole day  didn't even like a pic ( i know i became a stalker lol)

Not all the models were in the plan.Lindsay,Jourdan,Izabel and a few more are in London since 2-3 days.I know there is just a little percent of hope but i don t give up....and we will see tomorow if she s in or not....