Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

I know this is not a Leo forum but I just want to interject that none of the pics that were posted over the weekend have him and Toni in them together so I think he'll be okay with the pics.  They're not of his house or him but of the pool area and the views behind it.  Leo is pretty good about purposely keeping himself out of the pics.

Yeah, I couldn't believe she wrote that. And on the second pic she even commented "DiCaprio's", lol.

I guess she was happy to meet Leonardo DiCaprio, it's understandable. He's a famous actor.

In a other way, celebrity is probably like a disease sometimes, you never know if people really like you for you or just for your name. That's why he tend to be secret.

I know this is not a Leo forum but I just want to interject that none of the pics that were posted over the weekend have him and Toni in them together so I think he'll be okay with the pics.  They're not of his house or him but of the pool area and the views behind it.  Leo is pretty good about purposely keeping himself out of the pics.

agreed !

Thread Cleaned (Y)

Ok, this thread is slowing becoming a gossip mill :wacko: ...

1. This is the Toni Garrn thread. NOT the Leonardo DiCaprio thread. If you wish to discuss rumors or your thoughts about Leo's love life, please do it here: http://www.bellazon....n/#entry2897944

2. Members are welcome to discuss Toni-related topics other than about her career and professional activities/projects she is involved in. However, please refrain from having extensive conversations about rumors and [unverified] gossip such as about her love life. If you must have such discussions please do it via PM or off the board.

Thank you! Flower%20for%20you.gif

Models Toni Garrn and brother Niklas Garrn wearing Google Glass and the latest fall fashions at a Vogue (magazine) photo shoot in Ransom Canyon, Texas. These models were standing on a public street with prickly pear catus (Opuntia) and Lake Ransom Canyon in the background.
post-61281-0-1446432181-6538_thumb.jpg
commons.wikimedia.org

Models Toni Garrn and brother Niklas Garrn wearing Google Glass and the latest fall fashions at a Vogue (magazine) photo shoot in Ransom Canyon, Texas. These models were standing on a public street with prickly pear catus (Opuntia) and Lake Ransom Canyon in the background.

post-31828-0-1446432188-83886_thumb.jpg

commons.wikimedia.org

Love the styling & location. Thanks!

Leo's in NYC with Toni:

post-61281-0-1446432192-81745_thumb.jpg

13 delicious courses! #11#madison#park#yum! @milanojohnson

instagram / kristine_froseth

Didn't know there was such a thing as a 13 course meal.

:) Apparently, this picture was posted on Instagram one week ago (july 2).