Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

@sore: Leo is compared to Alex a jerk why exactly? Because he didn't want children and marrying her and made that probably perfectly clear from the very beginning!? Maybe not every single person but for sure every single model on this planet knows this mans reputation. It's not like all those women are walking blindly into a relationship with him lol I also never heard he's a unthankful, disrespectful pain in the ass on his movie sets or terrorized his exes. More the opposite many of them stayed even in contact like in coming back together again. Toni did too. Just saying. There are always 2 in a relationship.

17 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

@sore: Leo is compared to Alex a jerk why exactly? Because he didn't want children and marrying her and made that probably perfectly clear from the very beginning!? Maybe not every single person but for sure every single model on this planet knows this mans reputation. It's not like all those women are walking blindly into a relationship with him lol I also never heard he's a unthankful, disrespectful pain in the ass on his movie sets or terrorized his exes. More the opposite many of them stayed even in contact like in coming back together again. Toni did too. Just saying.

❤️❤️ And remember Toni herself did a German podcast back in 2019 where she had lovely things to say of Leo. Toni only trashed Chandler in that podcast

7 minutes ago, FashionDream said:

❤️❤️ And remember Toni herself did a German podcast back in 2019 where she had lovely things to say of Leo. Toni only trashed Chandler in that podcast

Exactly 💯 And don't tell me Leo "made" her somehow saying nice things about him. If he's such a terrible person Toni could have simply say "no comment" instead of creating some fairytale in his favour about their relationship.

Btw nice to read you @FashionDream:flower:

49 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Exactly 💯 And don't tell me Leo "made" her somehow saying nice things about him. If he's such a terrible person Toni could have simply say "no comment" instead of creating some fairytale in his favour about their relationship.

Btw nice to read you @FashionDream:flower:

Agreed! And thank you :flower: 

I do not know what he did. I just read all the gossip comments here, which i find quite disturbing that people who do not know Toni personally will dare to talk and assume and make statements about her personal life. I do not think any of you here has the right to judje or talk about her private mattets. None of us will ever find out the truth. They are people like all of us with their imperfections. And again all i can say they are both primitive creatures if all the gossip is true. Most of the time articles in the media has nothing to do with the truth. I am interested only in the super model Toni Garrn. All the rest is a private teritory which should never be entered. 

^That's the price coming with fame and being a public figure (which she made good money with). She's also part of it taking her private life into the public eyes with posting all that stuff (back then about her wedding now the statement about her divorce). And believe me the discussions here around her love life are kinda harmless compared to others. People can be way more cruel and disrespectul.

16 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

@sore: Leo is compared to Alex a jerk why exactly? Because he didn't want children and marrying her and made that perfectly clear from the very beginning!? Maybe not every single person but for sure every single model on this planet knows this mans reputation. It's not like all those women are walking blindly into a relationship with him lol I also never heard he's a unthankful, disrespectful pain in the ass on his movie sets or terrorized his exes. More the opposite many of them stayed even in contact like in coming back together again. Toni did too. Just saying.

Lol ok, people seem to really like Leo here. I don't mind him personally, and I don't think he's an awful person per se, but you're not gonna convince me he's marriage material for a girl like Toni. She said very early on in interviews that she was interested in having a family, and Leo is obviously not the right man for that. Nor is Chandler, albeit for different reasons. I don't doubt that Leo was clear from the beginning, but keep in mind that Toni was a very young woman and quite inexperienced with relationships at the time, while he was a very rich and very famous actor. There's definitely some power imbalance that played into their dating story, doesn't necessarily have to be intentional.

@radolgcdouble standards? You've been gossiping as much as the rest of us on the last two pages, with some bold assumptions. And as @Jade Bahrsaid, Toni can't expect to make money off of having Vogue cover her wedding and pregnancy, and then magically stop all public interest in her love life once it's going south.

There's an article in German tabloid Bild that says he has been cheating on her. It's behind a paywall though, I can't read it and am not willing to spend money on it.

Edit: https://www.heute.at/s/der-wahre-scheidungsgrund-das-hat-pettyfer-verbrochen-100267490 Based on the Bild article I mentioned above. According to them, Alex had an affair on set while shooting the new Guy Ritchie film in Prague (I thought they were in Turkey? But I haven't kept track...). Toni found out because a person working on set told her about it. 

Whoever that woman was, I did notice he seemed quite close with her: https://www.instagram.com/p/CrTvldJrpmi/ 

She will be speaking at the OMR festival in Hamburg tomorrow: https://omr.com/en/events/omr23/speakers/toni-garrn

Also, Deuxmoi has picked up on their divorce (or rather, the cheating rumors) in their latest podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/deux-u/id1604255499

And they unfollowed each other again, can't help but think it's a little childish...they are co-parents to a little girl, after all.