Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

so happy to see work again ; love the look ; in a some pictures her face is badly photoshopped and of course her signature open mouth is not living the house :hang:  but who cares and just happy !!!! i was fearing it was going to be another Editorial but this one is a good surprise :stormy:

2 hours ago, kissnena said:

Model Toni Garrn comes out of Dior show to Elie Saab showroom and back to hotel in Paris  - is continued in the description.

Guys, I think she is confirmed to walk. Kendall is walking for sure and she did her fitting after Dior at the same place as Toni.

This is such great news! This is the most precious yet sexy she's looked in a very long time. 

However, I don't want to rain on your parade, but it's most definitely not an actual campaign. It's a presentation/lookbook some designers started doing instead of runway shows. (A campaign wouldn't have been shot yesterday and released today, for example.) So I'm almost sure these shots will never feature in a magazine as an actual ad. But I don't mind at all, I'm so glad she's back to doing work in Paris.

2 hours ago, sore said:

This is such great news! This is the most precious yet sexy she's looked in a very long time. 

However, I don't want to rain on your parade, but it's most definitely not an actual campaign. It's a presentation/lookbook some designers started doing instead of runway shows. (A campaign wouldn't have been shot yesterday and released today, for example.) So I'm almost sure these shots will never feature in a magazine as an actual ad. But I don't mind at all, I'm so glad she's back to doing work in Paris.

Yeah... I don't believe a campaign shoted yesterday would be reliesed today, but... seems weird that she posted pics using the dress and the boots she is using in the Vauthier's pics saying in the present that she was shooting. So... this is very weird. I hope she walk anyway! So happy! She's looking so good o/. Her open mouth didn't bother me in the pics =). Open mouth is kind a usual thing nowadays \o/ not that I like but...in these pics didn't bother me.